News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ITT: We post people we miss from the ClockCrew that don't care to visit anymore.

Farted by Schmellements Clawk, June 20, 2016, 10:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schmellements Clawk

I am sad about them all, even people that still frequent the site.  Thank to all of you wonderful bastards that made my depressing and apathetic teenage years magical.

{{{{{EVERYONE}}}}}

zl

Despite the unhappy parting, I miss Treeclock.

I really appreciated Leek and Strange.

I miss Bobby, Truncheon, and Clockradio.

We could really use more DWARFINATOR

Schmellements Clawk

Definitely all good gents.  I really miss Olskoo, he could see through my trollish facade a bit and was the first person to actually show me kindness in the ClockCrew.  Biggskoo is definitely another good one, but only because his trolling nature towards me was fantastic.

But, one fucker I really fucking miss is Heffron/JupilerClock.

BilliardBall10

ah, yes... many good people are away.

i miss FU clock, he was a GREAT artist, and a really nice guy, i also miss leek-clock, he was a great admin, and he always helped out in every forum questions/forum problems that we've encountered, while i also miss rasta clock, pin clock, sherclock, gingerbread, coal clock, souvlaki clock, corpsegrinder, snake, asshat-clock, insulin pump and many more...

many good people, all of them great, creative & pleasant.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Losperman

Quote from: ElementsClock on June 20, 2016, 10:36:42 AM
Definitely all good gents.  I really miss Olskoo, he could see through my trollish facade a bit and was the first person to actually show me kindness in the ClockCrew.  Biggskoo is definitely another good one, but only because his trolling nature towards me was fantastic.

But, one fucker I really fucking miss is Heffron/JupilerClock.

Yeah, olskoo is a big one for me, especially since I still have no idea what happened to him. A lot of the originals are missed: Orange, Rasp, Grapes. Shrapnel. _altr_. Valz. Superabound. ZidaneX. JolietJane. A lot more but it makes me too sad to think about. :(
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

AnkhClock

would be cool to chill with truncheon and chat about anime

would also like to see the dudes that joined around when I did. Possum, Key, Thor and those dudes

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

SirClock

KoalaClock inspired me alot his .co.uk website I thought was the absolute shin dig with the animated flash menu with random animated clocks in each slot. Those were the glory days when flash was in everything.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: SirClock on August 25, 2016, 10:13:05 PM
KoalaClock inspired me alot his .co.uk website I thought was the absolute shin dig with the animated flash menu with random animated clocks in each slot. Those were the glory days when flash was in everything.

.co.uk was probably my favorite clock site.

TruncheonClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on June 20, 2016, 10:30:59 AM
Despite the unhappy parting, I miss Treeclock.

I really appreciated Leek and Strange.

I miss Bobby, Truncheon, and Clockradio.

We could really use more DWARFINATOR

Quote from: AnkhClock on June 24, 2016, 02:37:06 AM
would be cool to chill with truncheon and chat about anime

would also like to see the dudes that joined around when I did. Possum, Key, Thor and those dudes

<3
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

d u m p y