News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

neopets was honestly a neat creative little world to fuck around in with some surprisingly good flash games until they let scientologists take over the company (no joke that actually happened). they didn't ruin what was already there but anything afterwards wasn't really interesting.

PhantomCatClock

The scientologists at least didn't ruin anything

wait til you hear what happened after the next transfer where they fired everybody except the customer support team

memory refresher: neopets had the worst customer support in the world

VCRClock

Quote from: GreyClock on March 01, 2019, 01:51:10 PM
What's up with people in the chat functions of games nowadays? I haven't been exposed to it much, but it seems like it's one moron after another spouting ill-informed opinions, mostly about gender. Granted, I don't do a lot of twitters and reddits and it's probably indicative of a larger issue, but goddamn. It doesn't strike me as trolling. Do you really think this particular fantasy mmorpg is the right forum?
Good thing Clock Crew Discord hasn't been anything like this.

Hey I'd just like to take this moment to congratulate Steve Avatar Scene Girl on completing med school, having 6 kids and retiring to the Napa Valley.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

Steve came back on my first birthday in the Clock Crew then left again forever

the biggest unexpected/cool change now that I don't have my beautiful expensive Macintosh any more: I can charge shit over USB while my computer's off. The ports are powered on normal computers when they aren't on! Who knew?

PhantomCatClock

my dumb ass only just learned that DUCK TAPE®â,,¢Â©Â®â,,¢Â©Â® is not just a cute brand name of duct tape but is in fact tape made from "cotton duck", glue, and plastic and if you put duck tape on a duct you're a dumbass

like me in the first three words of this post

VCRClock

sounds like a reason to always spell it "duck tape" and be ready to say "ACKCHUALLY" at a moment's notice
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

Slurpee

might solve a mystery
or rewrite history
duck tape
a woo-oo

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: VCRClock on March 02, 2019, 08:57:42 AM
sounds like a reason to always spell it "duck tape" and be ready to say "ACKCHUALLY" at a moment's notice

I'm worried this is what this knowledge will do to me. Remember me as I was.

PhantomCatClock

"You know what's cheaper than getting $10 in quarters for the next four months' worth of laundry? Spending $100 on bulk cheap clothes on Amazon so I don't have to do laundry this week"

if I don't get a job soon, I'm probably going to become agoraphobic.

VCRClock

oh no what do you mean by "bulk cheap clothes"

hopefully you mean "multi-packs of t-shirts" and not "$0.99 asian-sizing water-soluble clothes from pattern produced by multiple chinese factories (ships from china in about a month)"

PhantomCatClock

I would've done the latter but I didn't want to wait a month so I got multi-packs of t-shirts

Chinese eBay kicks ass, by the way

PhantomCatClock

Hey, do you like my new YouTube channel? I call it BeerDwarf

[u2]lSDWheR8prM[/u2]

RobClock

Holy shit Loading Ready Run I haven’t heard of those guys since The Escapist lost everything except it’s Anglo-Australian meal ticket

PhantomCatClock

In fairness they are as far as one can possibly be from you while still being mainland Canada

I guess they could move to the west side of Victoria, actually

PhantomCatClock

SHIT IT'S NOT MAINLAND FUCK I'M A BUFFOON NOBODY LOOK AT ME

RenegadeClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 06, 2019, 12:58:19 AM
SHIT IT'S NOT MAINLAND FUCK I'M A BUFFOON NOBODY LOOK AT ME
Summon the Mounties!

PhantomCatClock

yeah well by the time they cross the FERRY I'll be on the ferry to the NON-EXTRADITING COUNTRY OF ALASKA

miracle fruit

whats white and comes in a yellow bag?john lennon

miracle fruit

RobClock

New 3D Realms game made on the Quake engine
[u2]CgrLN9Wl4xU[/u2]

Quote from: miracle fruit on March 07, 2019, 07:34:22 AM
whats white and comes in a yellow bag?john lennon

Nice