News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

sup

Farted by Afro Enchilada, June 09, 2010, 05:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afro Enchilada

Quote from: Daves back;1759814What do you mean, no afro? You said afro enchilada. We all heard it.

BB10. BB10. BB10.

A N T H R O !!!

pop-tart

ANTHRAX!

ALL CAUGHT IN A MOSH!!

VCRClock

Who's Sonic?
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

DWARFINATORclock

patriotclock

Welcome to the CC AfroEnchiladaClock!

TapedeckClock

afro enchilada clock is an amazing name
WWWWWWWWWW

pop-tart

Afro Enchilada

Quote from: Golden Clock;1759827We don't take kindly to anthro talk here

it's your fault for not understanding what i said in the first place

AmberArachnidClock

Anyway there already was a sonic clock, except now he's polyhedron.

Afro Enchilada

Quote from: Golden Clock;1760158I'll take it easy on him this time. Maybe I'll even level with you, Starlight:

We're making fun of your name and everything for a reason: here in the Clock Crew, we think of being a big fan of sonic and stuff as childish, and we associate the word 'anthro' with 'furries'. Alot of new people, depending on how they act, will get hazed just like this (although this is pretty light compared to what I've seen before). If you just roll with it, you should be fine. If you took the name Afro Enchilada, I'd be willing to bet you'd have some real brownie points from some of us.

You just have to understand what the Clock Crew is, and really importantly, what it isn't. It's not to say we all hate Sonic, but such love for sonic as to base your character on part of the Sonic franchise is really looked down upon. Things of that nature in general are.

well... ok I'll do that, but I have very limited resources.
but, I'm not going to be a food! I could be a shield ( I mean look at Rupeeclock,
he's an 'effin RUPEE!) but, it'll take about a day to find a replacement object

Slurpee

Quote from: Satellite Clock;1760186Anyway there already was a sonic clock, except now he's polyhedron.

I am now judging polyhedron.

VCRClock

Quote from: starlight;1760189well... ok I'll do that, but I have very limited resources.
but, I'm not going to be a food! I could be a shield ( I mean look at Rupeeclock,
he's an 'effin RUPEE!) but, it'll take about a day to find a replacement object

AfroEnchilada is a FABULOUS name, but you don't have to take it. Your name can even be a video game-related object, if you wish. Whatever it is, though, try to choose something that doesn't already have a personality.

Also, if you're going to pick a clock to model yourself after, I'd suggest not picking Rupee.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

video games are the fermenting dregs of our subculture and I am ashamed of any enjoyment I derive or produce from them :army:

peyoteclock

Quote from: starlight;1760189( I mean look at Rupeeclock,
he's an 'effin RUPEE!)

he's also excommunicated and generally regarded as a complete fucking idiot.

mauserclock

Quote from: Bitchfist;1760257Machiavelli once said it is better to be loved than feared. I say, is it too much to ask for both?

Cork

Quote from: I AM NOT GIRCLOCK;1759454[u2]woKjWQJ5qYA[/u2]

worst music of any sonic level ever

[u2]5pyxHnQa4uc[/u2]

Afro Enchilada

Quote from: Bitchfist;1760466Fuck this gay earth
amen to that bro!

DWARFINATORclock

changed dat name

Kombucha

Quote from: DWARFINATOR;1760486changed dat name
:hi5: