News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Still need something to do for Clockday?

Farted by cast, August 06, 2011, 12:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrenchClock

So what, are we using references of designing these ourselves? I'll take Gloamy then.

cast

Quote from: RibsClock;1834959coolboyman is retiring >:|

No.[/COLOR]

Quote from: BoltClock;1834957But he's still the king, right?

Yes!

Quote from: FlounderladClock;1835403Is he knocking on the screen? I think he is!

Maybe.

[/COLOR]

pop-tart

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Come on guys, this still needs some more people to make these characters!
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

miracle fruit

Quote from: BoltClock;1834957But he's still the king, right?

i should beat you for asking

So, I'm not happy how the explosion turned out, so I'll try to fix it. Anyways, is this satisfactory?
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3961548f8ea4be5c6bb486d2e8e2930c
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

GreyClock

I'm sorry I'm just too goddamn lazy to produce anything worthwile. Here's the idea I had in case if someone wants to use it.

Coolboyman

Quote from: FlounderladClock;1836591So, I'm not happy how the explosion turned out, so I'll try to fix it. Anyways, is this satisfactory?

I have an explosion movieclip already in, so I'll just put that over it.  Thanks, keep doing stuff!  Get me the fla please.

Remember all, your sprites are due on Thursday.  I want the game to get done on Friday/Saturday.  Then during the weekend will be bug testing time, and on Monday it's submitted.  It won't be an amazing game, it won't be the best game, but it's the best I could do with this amount of time while dealing with my other projects (Paid programming projects! :D) / school and with an incomplete engine that was meant for two other cancelled games.  I hope you all appreciate what I put together, this game is for you all.

By the way, cast where are you? Get on AIM plz

Coolboyman

Quote from: RibsClock;1836741On it.

Thanks.

AstronautClock

cast

Quote from: RibsClock;1836766I'm trying to keep with the style. As he's a puncher I'm thinking of going a bit beefy with him.

Looking at Louis' thing there is a bit of cel shading isn't there?

Yeah. You rock BTW. <3

cast

Quote from: FlounderladClock;1836591So, I'm not happy how the explosion turned out, so I'll try to fix it. Anyways, is this satisfactory?

Animation looks smooth - just remember to PM the .fla to either CoolBoyMan or I when you're done!

DigitalLemonClock

it looks fine

maybe space the frames so that he spends a little more time on each step
BAN EVERYBODY

RobClock

cast

Quote from: RobClock;1836961I did Gloamy. Isn't really anything special.

preview swf
fla

It's very special. Thanks a lot! <3

Coolboyman

If you're interested in testing this thing,  either PM me or reply to this thread.  And by testing, I mean TESTING, not "Omg look how cool I am playing the game before everyone else so I'll just do a linear playthrough once and say everything in fine".  I want you to go out of your way to do everything you can to BREAK THE GAME, and be able to explain to me why how you broke it.

I'll send off betas on Saturday.

Quote from: Coolboyman;1837276If you're interested in testing this thing,  either PM me or reply to this thread.  And by testing, I mean TESTING, not "Omg look how cool I am playing the game before everyone else so I'll just do a linear playthrough once and say everything in fine".  I want you to go out of your way to do everything you can to BREAK THE GAME, and be able to explain to me why how you broke it.

Sure, what the heck.

AmberArachnidClock

AstronautClock

Quote from: Coolboyman;1837276If you're interested in testing this thing,  either PM me or reply to this thread.  And by testing, I mean TESTING, not "Omg look how cool I am playing the game before everyone else so I'll just do a linear playthrough once and say everything in fine".  I want you to go out of your way to do everything you can to BREAK THE GAME, and be able to explain to me why how you broke it.

I will do my best

cast

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1837345I'll get my sprites done today!!

Pleassee lol