News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

fuck Clock Day movie fuck

Farted by Munglai, August 06, 2011, 10:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munglai

I'm really bummed out tonight because it's looking like I'm not gonna have time to make anything decent for Clock Day. I really want to make something worthwhile because I didn't last year and this time it's the god-damn tenth anniversary. I don't know why I'm making a thread about this. I guess I feel like no one else will sympathise with my plight. Maybe I'll just talk into a microphone about stuff like this and then animate to it. Except that will be shit. Fuck.

buttplug

And then make one where Wade inflates a SBC doll and shit gets filthy

cast

Why not make some sprites for SBC's game instead? We really need help and would love to have you help out. Your work is always amazing. :)

Clocktopus

do a flash where i dont do a flash of you doing a flash about me not doing a flash

also i need to do a flash

zl

StrangeClock

Invent a time machine and go back in time 6 months to allow yourself ample time to make the best movie ever!

Or re-use some old material to make a new movie, like from that Morgan Freeman Quest 64 game you made on the bbs. That was rad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlbinoClock

That sucks Munglai, your movies are- WOAH HELLO STRANGE CLOCK

StrangeClock

Oh hi Mr. Albino!

Or, Munglai, draw an awesome picture for an official preloader.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Munglai

Quote from: cast;1835226Why not make some sprites for SBC's game instead? We really need help and would love to have you help out. Your work is always amazing. :)

Yeah I'd like to do some stuff for that but I'd rather get a proper movie done and I doubt I'd be able to do both. But then again I might not be able to do a movie at all in which case I'll probably make something for your game.

YoYoClock

If you can't make anything time consuming, change your process for the sake of fun and do something short and amusing. It's not necessarily about having something grand and well animated and more about doing anything at all

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

BluezombieClock

Just do what you can, man. I started mine just yesterday and I haven't touched flash in years. I'm on vacation all week so I will have time to finish it.

It's the intention that counts in the end
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

Munglai

Quote from: YoYoClock;1835431If you can't make anything time consuming, change your process for the sake of fun and do something short and amusing. It's not necessarily about having something grand and well animated and more about doing anything at all

Yeah but 10 years man. 10 years.

PirateClock

don't have enough xboxes and moneyz yet munglai!?
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Asshatclock

Yeah let somebody else win the prize this year munglai.

Munglai

hey if you dudes want my newgrounds store credits you can have them

YoYoClock

just finish the void 3 and be done with it

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

buttplug

Quote from: Munglai;1835445Yeah but 10 years man. 10 years.

The number is only important because we evolved to have 10 fingers. No need to kill yourself over not making something crazy

Munglai

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1835461The number is only important because we evolved to have 10 fingers. No need to kill yourself over not making something crazy

that's pretty existential of you dude

in that case, fuck Clock Day altogether because separating the year into 12 months is completely arbitrary

Kodiakclock

i wouldnt worry about it im gonna make my clockday animation ON clockday
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PolyhedronClock

i'd hate to be that guy and all, but you're still working on your part for PTF2 right?