News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

dear crab

Farted by patriotclock, May 21, 2012, 06:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

DickTree

i tried that for a while it was boring

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Who is this "crab" you speak of
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

pop-tart

I will say Crabanoid, that while I think you have potential with your flash ability, your forum posts and behavior in chat can really make you unpleasant to be around.

I know "that's the gag" and trolling is the way of the internet and all that... but seriously... is the whole point just to amuse yourself?  Because my two year old niece does that with a wooden spoon and a mixing bowl.

DickTree

well since the majority of clockcrew influence ive botten has been from sarez and clam, who hate me no matter what, i just really stopped caring about trying to get anyone to like me or such. i like to participate in cc stuff, and read the posts, make flash, ect, i just dont care about trying to impress anyone

pop-tart

I said nothing about trying to impress people... I said you go out of your way to be irritating. That's beyond "stopped caring about trying to get anyone to like me" into the "fuck it, I'll make em hate me" territory.

The 'any attention is good attention' philosophy.. well shit bro, even the two year old niece outgrew that.

BTW. I didn't get along with anyone either when I first got here. Especially Clam. Sometimes people just get off on the wrong foot.

You can either be yourself (without the trolling) and develop your craft and earn everybody's adoration and respect..

Or as Jeff says, you can get out.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

It's like looking at a young me!
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AstronautClock

all the newbies have a harder time these days because the older clocks keep getting older and they dont feel like handling younger people anymore

buttplug

Quote from: DickTreeClock;1907453well since the majority of clockcrew influence ive botten has been from sarez and clam, who hate me no matter what, i just really stopped caring about trying to get anyone to like me or such. i like to participate in cc stuff, and read the posts, make flash, ect, i just dont care about trying to impress anyone

I used to think you had potential

Fuck off.

AstronautClock

the downfall of crab

DickTree

i dont really try to make people hate me, i just say the first things that pop in my mind

AbsintheClock

Well then you should either fix your mind, or your mouth dummy. Don't wanna? Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

NintendrCkolc

Whose crabclock?

VuBawlsClock

I hated crab/paranoid before everyone, i win
Fuck anonfrog

Sinister Clock

I am not up to date on the latest clock crew mega hate wagon. Can someone fill me in on why crab is such a dick lord?

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

RobClock

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1907524I am not up to date on the latest clock crew mega hate wagon. Can someone fill me in on why crab is such a dick lord?

The aforementioned "walp nobody likes me so fuck adhering to even the most general guidelines of socially acceptable behavior and/or politeness" mentality.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RobClock;1907541The aforementioned "walp nobody likes me so fuck adhering to even the most general guidelines of socially acceptable behavior and/or politeness" mentality.
Pretty much. he tried to get a fresh start and improve himself (it worked too, people thought he was a promising new member) but when he got revealed as Paranoid he decided "oh well no point in trying anymore". He's not the single worst member in the world, he's just not great and he's not bad enough to be funny either. He's like, 12 though so what do you expect.

Deodorant

i did the same thing as crab not too long ago ;)

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1907545He's like, 12 though so what do you expect.

i was 12 when i first joined the cc

me and crab r brothas 4 lyfe

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1907553he is absolutely without a doubt the worst member in the clockcrew right now. he is worse than fakeblob at his peak of obnoxiousness.

Yes he is at the moment, I agree with you. But he's not so bad that its comical, just bad, we've had members worse than him. He's just lame.