News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Most I'm a edgy teen thief ever?

Farted by PimpMasterKDOG, April 15, 2008, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PimpMasterKDOG

So today I returned from school to the train station nearest my house to discover that somebody had stolen the brake pads off of my bike.

Not only did they take the time to remove all four brake pads, but they left two behind on the ground in a pile of spacers to spite me.

I bet it was a Mexican.

-->KDOG
{{ olskoo.cc }}

k0ma

PSN Network - BGK0

Steam ID- k0m4t0se

these are zeros, not o\'s, folks

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

k0ma

PSN Network - BGK0

Steam ID- k0m4t0se

these are zeros, not o\'s, folks

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

Inquisitor

If he had the tools to take your break-pads, he could probably have taken the whole goddamned bike.

AnkhClock

He probably just didn't like you and wanted to make life miserable to you.
Or something surprised him when he was taking the pads off and he ran away.

PimpMasterKDOG

Quote from: Balsac the Jaws of Death;1282948If he had the tools to take your break-pads, he could probably have taken the whole goddamned bike.

True true.  They stripped all of my handle bar screws because they had the wrong size hex wrench.  The frame and wheels were locked pretty good though.  It would have made more sense for them to take the seat.

-->KDOG
{{ olskoo.cc }}

crock pot pot roadt

Dont be racial twords mexicans.

-->KDOG

RomanClock

Quote-->Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
--> Kdog
lemayo lol :soups:

OvenmittClock

i would have just slashed your tires.

--> Kdog
AIDS

GodClock

i would have smeared shit on your handlebars and seat

-->KDOG
Sw@g

Joey 57857

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Arctic

You all are really clueless.  Quit fucking up his legitimate thread with your ignorant bullshit.

P.s. that sucks.

joliet_jane

I didn't know that people cared enough about bikes to actually rip one off.
Quote from: WhiteClock;1282977As lame as that "--> Kdog" thing might be: Niggaz been here for 6 years, respect his ass.
He's also ranked 34th on NG, which is quite an accomplishment.

DigitalLemonClock

Quote from: WhiteClock;1282977As lame as that "--> Kdog" thing might be: Niggaz been here for 6 years, respect his ass.

if you can only appreciate kdog as someone who's been here long you might as well not respect him at all

kdog saved the world and will again
BAN EVERYBODY

LuxenbergClock

QuoteBob awesome

BlackberryClock

Hey KDOG!

I'm surprised no one has stolen my bike. I don't even lock it up anymore

DigitalLemonClock

best thievery defense is having a shitty looking bike
BAN EVERYBODY