News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire

Farted by buttplug, January 19, 2012, 11:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

oh they were talking aobut roz who cares she dead

buttplug

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1950005no more daenarys titty waaaaat

She's popular now so she doesn't 'need' to do them anymore I guess

patriotclock

Shows literally all about Stannis and Davos. If Victarion meets up and becomes best friends with them ill lose my shit. They can kill Dany and ride her dragons into the red keep and just eat everyone. Team rhllor ftw

miracle fruit

i just found out that thoros of myr is dennis pennis

how on earth

AstronautClock

6 april fuck cant wait aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RobClock

Episode was great. Arya is becoming increasingly awesome.

AstronautClock

awesome episode. my favourite bit was actually not all the killing though the ending was awesome dat arya dat hound. but it was the graveyard bit where that fool gave sansa his necklace was kind of cool

miracle fruit

Marlin Clock

I'm a bit disappointed that they combined the Thenns and the Ice-River Clans. I actually like the Magnar of Thenn in the books.

BilliardBall10

silly question, but how many books of games of thrones exist?

and i guess everyone dies, right?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1969792silly question, but how many books of games of thrones exist?
5, to be 7
Quoteand i guess everyone dies, right?
no just everyone who should live

clockradioclock

arya easily my fav character. cool show can't wait till next ep.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

miracle fruit

RobClock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

It's a shame he had to pie in such a tragic way. Tarting is such sweet sorrow, although I suppose he had his just desserts. I bet these are making him turnover in his grave.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AstronautClock

miracle fruit

AstronautClock

what how tall is that man what is going on here

RobClock

that's the new guy who's playing The Mountain. His name is Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, and he is 6'9.