News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, January 09, 2013, 01:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

[video=youtube;4bIrWryFc7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bIrWryFc7A[/video]

the fennec fox pokemon will be fighting fire type and it's final form will pander to furries calling it now.

Slurpee

they're still just making red and blue over and over again, right down to the unnecessary two-game setup and the fire grass and water starters

it's been fifteen years

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The starters are boring but I'm happy they involved a frog, maybe his evolutions will be cooler (I disliked piplup but he turns into a badass steel emperor penguin). The rope swinging and web bouncing segments actually had me intrigued though. I'd love for more stuff like that.

NintendoClock

Like slurpee said, it's the same ol' dumb formula.

I am excited that they are at least pushing the visuals forward a bit more. But I'm so tired of them constantly adding new Pokemon. If this was just gen1/gen2 Pokemon only I'd be much happier.

Chalk Clock

God damn it its going to be like summoning in final fantasy all the time. Each battle will take five minutes.

miracle fruit

Quote from: NintendoClock;1936268Like slurpee said, it's the same ol' dumb formula.

I am excited that they are at least pushing the visuals forward a bit more. But I'm so tired of them constantly adding new Pokemon. If this was just gen1/gen2 Pokemon only I'd be much happier.

adding pokemon is a good idea its just that they ran out of ideas 10 years ago and all the pokemon they keep adding suck

gen1/gen2 for life

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

There's some good ones in each gen after those but there's not as many. I like this guy a lot

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

I'd love to see them remake generation 1/2 without adding new pokemon, but just making the same game with this new visual style
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Thor

Oh wow, I always thought pokemon would be a million times better if they used Pokemon Colosseum style graphics. I think i'll actually play this one.

I don't think the starter will be fire/fighting because there already were two starters with that type. Then again, that grass starter looks like grass/earth type so maybe they're just copying ruby/sapphire version

also, spoilers: an improved version of the game with extra features will come out like a year later called "Pokemon Z"
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

AstronautClock

it looks cool this will be the first pokemon game I'll be getting since gen 3.

I'm getting pokemon Y I've decided. I'll prob choose the water starter because hes kawaii uguu~ or the grass one

clockradioclock

the one with the antlers is obviously the better choice
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

AstronautClock

clockradioclock

but i bet the antlers one can use fly for no apparent reason. How does the bird land on the ground without feet? also is the bird part lizard where is the bird's genetic integrity?

Lump Clock

I also like Y but I do not own a 3DS so IDC.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Thor;1936294Oh wow, I always thought pokemon would be a million times better if they used Pokemon Colosseum style graphics. I think i'll actually play this one.

I don't think the starter will be fire/fighting because there already were two starters with that type. Then again, that grass starter looks like grass/earth type so maybe they're just copying ruby/sapphire version

Actually, the last three. R/S, D/P, and B/W had firefighters. Also, the Grass/Ground was in Diamond/Pearl. You're probably thinking of Swampert since he was Water/Ground?
Ruby/Sapphire was the last time I liked all three starters, crappy internet memes be damned. These guys though? I'm skeptical.

Quotealso, spoilers: an improved version of the game with extra features will come out like a year later called "Pokemon Z"
No really. I would have never imagined.

FamineClock

Why don't they die when they get hit by all those things?

I think Pokémon togheter with most of what Nintendo has made is quite overrated.
Mind you I dislike all rehashing of the old in the wake of neglecting innovation. I do enjoy when say they make Super Mario Galaxy as it has new features but I still don't get why the fuck you have to slap on "Mario" or "Pokémon" as if that made it somehow better. It's just an excuse to rehash an old concept and formula where the fans adore it instead of whine that it's a copy of "Game X".

EDIT: Not saying the first ones were not great games, I don't doubt that, I'm just doubting they are worth the zealous praise they get. Any game which does not hold a sway over our childhood memories does not get the same leniency when they do not deliver innovation to the same degree-

NintendoClock

Quote from: FamineClock;1936418blah

get out

SoBe Clock

Quote from: Thor;1936294also, spoilers: an improved version of the game with extra features will come out like a year later called "Pokemon Z"

X,Y,Z

3DS

clockradioclock

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1936487X,Y,Z

3DS

dude. whoa.

buttplug

pokemon is just so bad