News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

PTF 5: B'Tween The Flash!

Farted by LotusClock, August 07, 2012, 12:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F U Clock

So is someone hijacking this thread? Who's taking over for Slurp?

patriotclock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1940070[minipoll]6r19kl[/minipoll]

Quote from: F U Clock;1940707So is someone hijacking this thread? Who's taking over for Slurp?

so it looks like thats how the vote went, i'd really like to have a huge collab (preferably two) ready in time for clockday like last year. i'm not crazy about the every other part style this one has going for it. what do you guys think? we can keep going in this way or change direction to a more linear development that would be a lot more manageable. let me talk it over with the a team and i'll get back to you all on this. preferably you would all give input on what kind of collab you want to pursue. i've suggested a number of different formats over the past year as have a bunch of other people, so yea i really wanna know what kind of direction .cc wants to go as far as collabs.

PhantomCatClock

Vuvu says I should apply for the position of Replacement Slurpee :shrug:

pop-tart

Slurp is gonna finish or Ima smack him.

That being said.. some of these other participants have been MIA for a while. I'm sure we can give you a spot.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PatriotClock;1940718so it looks like thats how the vote went, i'd really like to have a huge collab (preferably two) ready in time for clockday like last year. i'm not crazy about the every other part style this one has going for it. what do you guys think? we can keep going in this way or change direction to a more linear development that would be a lot more manageable. let me talk it over with the a team and i'll get back to you all on this. preferably you would all give input on what kind of collab you want to pursue. i've suggested a number of different formats over the past year as have a bunch of other people, so yea i really wanna know what kind of direction .cc wants to go as far as collabs.

hmm.... i think we should do this collab ASAP, PTF 5, AAAND we should do a CC TV 3 collab, featuring what TV shows we could do in clocktopia.

i could make a part for this or for both.

also, do you guys need a filler part for this collab? just asking.

also, we should revive the ''master of puppets'', ''10 commandments of health'', an d the ''hotel california ''collab.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart

So after the elections stop distracting us from doing actual clock stuff.. Patriot mentioned that we need to put B'Tween The Flash back on schedule.

If this means kicking deadbeats off the project.. or replacing the collab organizer... it's for the greater good.

Slurpee.. time's ticking man. Please have something to show before we go to retool this thing... hate for you to lose your spot, brother.

VuBawlsClock

Telephone is still alive (sorta on a break I supose) he said he come back very very soon
Fuck anonfrog

Slurpee

I am bewaring the ides of march

Slurpee

but not like ceasar
like goku

InkwellClock

Will this thing ever get done?

pop-tart

Sadly, it's shelved right now.

I want to see it done because there is some really solid work put in so far. I will take the wheel after the other collabs are complete.

InkwellClock

Ah. Good to hear that it will eventually get finished. I was starting to lose hope.

BilliardBall10

so, this is PTF 6, OR 5?
a good title would be for the 5th one to be like: pa5h the fla5h: power of the fifen.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.