News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I want

Farted by MilleniumClock, May 24, 2006, 01:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MilleniumClock

administrator status or i shut down the site

g0nz0

NobleClock

Quote from: NoseClocki like youu
'

Hes demanding admin status, we should give it to him

NUUUB
Sorry bout the signature

Quote 4. Category: Geography : What is the basic unit of currency for Ghana? children  

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: MilleniumClockadministrator status or i shut down the site
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello

Kaijuclock

hi millenium, yea see things have changed around here, i dont think any of the admins are one either, but when there on they might talk to you

OvenmittClock

COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS
AIDS

Don Brick

Quote from: MilleniumClockadministrator status or i shut down the site
dbofbiefhjneargijb.
Thank you for your time.
We hope that you'll fly with Brick airlines in the futere.
3th floor, lady's underwear, furnature and restaurant.

Roy

It's an ultimatum :O

BobbyClock

Take it from B!tClock Junior, an ultimatum won't work.

PoisonshroomClock

Quote from: OvenGloveCOCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS AND DICKS AND COCKS

This man raises many valid points.
I think we should definatley sort this out in parliment.

VCRClock

guys you are aware that this guy does have the capability to shut down the site right?

because he does.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FlashlightClock

Quote from: VCRClockguys you are aware that this guy does have the capability to shut down the site right?

because he does.
:confused:  :confused:  :confused:

Schmellements Clawk

You guys are I'm a edgy teen, don't say shit if you don't know millenium.

FlashlightClock

Quote from: ElementsClockYou guys are I'm a edgy teen, don't say shit if you don't know millenium.
im just confused...

buttplug

Hi, welcome back.

Kaijuclock

this thread is PERFECT, it shows you just how much newbs can fuck shit up

coalclock

Quote from: FlashlightInACotClockim just confused...
He is a Senoir clock and he is the one that held to the key to the server change abit ago.

EDIT: ohh yer and he could properly take .net down.

MilleniumClock

i want my admin status
and to ban anybody who gets in my way

MilleniumClock

Quote from: MilleniumClocki want my admin status
and to ban anybody who gets in my way
i'm fucking serious about this shit

MilkshakeClock

[07:39pm] MilleniumClock (clockcrew.@riscy-30D0802A.socal.res.rr.com) has joined. Ã,«4 peopleÃ,»
[07:39pm] hey
[07:39pm] anybody awake
[07:39pm] >: (
[07:39pm] tell an admin on the bbs that i want my admin status or i shut down the site
[07:40pm] YOU WILL TELL THEM
[07:41pm] MilleniumClock Ã,«clockcrew.@riscy-30D0802A.socal.res.rr.comÃ,» has Quit iRC (MilleniumClock is dying of aids)
the reason i have nobody to love is because i keep breaking those damn chain bulletins.