News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

Slurpee

Slurpee

I have never mixed up Jason Lee and Jason Schwartzman.

not even ONCE.

PolyhedronClock

PhantomCatClock

ngl i rolled my eyes when his new cartoon showed up in my feed but clicked it to vote 5 as is my duty and it autoplayed and holy shit it was good

PhantomCatClock

I don't know who I was confusing him with, but whoever it was should be ashamed of themselves

RobClock

VCRClock

back to the future, but marty mcfly travels back to the 70s and invents horn rock

PhantomCatClock

back to the future but with a geo metro instead of a delorean

miracle fruit

Quote from: RobClock on May 18, 2018, 04:21:23 PM
the watermark kills me

5/5

the inclusion of bb10 amongst the OG greats is what really sells the piece 10/10

RobClock

I hope you guys all had a lovely Victoria Day. I spent it fixing up ride on lawn mowers with my old man. We managed to get both of them working :thumbs:

RobClock

Anyone watch Cobra Kai? My buddy was telling me to check it out, and I was super skeptical going in just on the basis of it being another 30-years-later sequel, the main characters being the original actors from The Karate Kid, and it being on Youtube Red of all things. All signs were pointing to a bunch of washed up has beens shitting out a low-budget dud trying to cash in on nostalgia... turns out it's actually really fucking good. You really get behind Johnny as the downtrodden everyman trying to make things right. Daniel is still objectively a good guy but circumstances and his own bias turn him into a real hatable person. I don't want to spoil anything beyond that. First two episodes are free on Youtube, the rest can be legally acquired elsewhere.

Slurpee

I want to tell you I'll check it out but there are so many TV shows I've been recommended and my attention span is so bad I'll probably never get around to it

RobClock

That’s fair because I’ve got about six shows right now I told people I’d watch and only actually saw this one because someone put it on infront of me and I didn’t really have an alternative to watching it

Slurpee

I just found out the Scorpions are a German band and I thought that might explain why the lyrics to "Rock You Like A Hurricane" are so confusing

QuoteIt's early morning, the sun comes out
Last night was shaking and pretty loud
My cat is purring, it scratches my skin
So what is wrong with another sin?
The bitch is hungry, she needs to tell
So give her inches and feed her well

like ok he was trying to write innuendo in a language he didn't know very well, and accidentally made a song about fucking his cat, could happen to anyone

but it turns out Rock You Like A Hurricane came out on the album after "No One Like You", whose lyrics are... not great, but you can tell what he's freakin saying
QuoteGirl, it's been a long time that we've been apart
Much too long for a man who needs love
I miss you since I've been away
Babe, it wasn't easy to leave you alone
It's getting harder each time that I go
If I had the choice, I would stay
so I'm back to square one, I have no idea why "Rock You Like a Hurricane" be like that

Slurpee

I mean obviously you can kind of tell it's their "Hungry Like the Wolf" it's about, like, passion is an instinct, it takes control, he fucks you real hard and leaves, but why start this out with a lucid narrative about waking up next to your cat and then going "welp, time to fuck!"

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

no, a cat

it says, I checked
it also purrs and scratches him, it's a cat

PhantomCatClock

womans purr and scratch when they wake up next to scorpiñon