News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

HOMESTUCK DISCUSSION THREAD

Farted by Thor, May 20, 2010, 06:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TequilaClock

it has actually bothered me how he doesn't seem to show any resemblance

PolyhedronClock

I think they only get the effects of one of the prototypes used. Like you don't see Nana in him because he's using the jester part. You don't see Jaspers in him because he's using the tentacle princess or whatever part. You don't see future dave in him because he's using the bird with the sword in him.

Slurpee

at first I thought the secondary prototyping doesn't factor in, but rose prototyped jasper before the eldritch princess, so now I'm thinking it's just the living bits that get excluded. has it shown any of jasper or nanna?

shut up polyhedron I hate you :(

Thor

God damn this comes up a lot

The enemies only take on aspects of sprites prototyped BEFORE they enter the medium. Nana and Dave both got prototyped AFTER entering the medium. Note that BOTH of roses prototypings are shown on enemies (cat and cthulhu princess) because she did both while still on earth.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

Here is a visual guide for you

Key:
--------- = point they entered the medium
bold text = it was put into enemies
italic text = it didn't effect enemy sprites

JOHN
cut up jester with fake arm
-----------
nana

ROSE
Jasper in tux
Cthulhu Princess
-----------

DAVE
Bird with sword
-----------
Future dave

Jade
who the fuck knows
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Silly Putty Clock

8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

MentosClock

Okay guys, I finally just finished going through this entire Homestuck thing up until the latest update. I would never have heard about Homestuck if it were not for this thread, so I owe the Clock Crew a big favour now because Homestuck is the greatest thing that I have ever seen on the internet. I seriously doubt if I will ever again find something on the internet as awesome as this.

BinaryClock

loose cannon mail lady on the edge!

she only follows one rule

THE MAIL ALWAYS GO THROUGH.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

BinaryClock

what are the odds it's a weaponized bunny?

Slurpee

I'd be completely surprised if it wasn't

TequilaClock

ohhhhh shit! he got it!

but now I got the feeling that if he opens it he will activate some kind of Pandora effect and convert all Skaia into a desert. DONT DO IT MANG

BinaryClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1758124ohhhhh shit! he got it!

but now I got the feeling that if he opens it he will activate some kind of Pandora effect and convert all Skaia into a desert. DONT DO IT MANG

I thought the desert is supposed to be post-apocalyptic Earth, where they are somehow exiled to.

TequilaClock

Quote from: BinaryClock;1758125I thought the desert is supposed to be post-apocalyptic Earth, where they are somehow exiled to.

well I just don't know, something happened between that moment and when they arrived the scorched Earth. And I cannot trust Jack with that smug face

BinaryClock

whatever

TequilaClock

just read it

no really, this shit is almost like a Lost webcomic, read it all plus it's awesome

to give a fair explanation:  it tells about some kids that await for the beta of the most anticipated PC game ever which can alter the physical space of someone else. Unfortunately some strange shit starts to unfold when they start to play and they happen to enter the game world and a lot cool and strange stuff happens.

So far it's starting the 5th act which many are thinking it's already the climax but anything could happen now.

PolyhedronClock

holy shit so that's what's in the box

god damn thats amazing

TequilaClock

SHIT JUST GOT SO FUCKING REAL

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: MentosClock;1758117Okay guys, I finally just finished going through this entire Homestuck thing up until the latest update. I would never have heard about Homestuck if it were not for this thread, so I owe the Clock Crew a big favour now because Homestuck is the greatest thing that I have ever seen on the internet. I seriously doubt if I will ever again find something on the internet as awesome as this.

*ahem*
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Slurpee

new people are wandering in
now I feel like discussion of current events is spoilery

• John got the same rabbit 3 times for his birthday lol
  • the weaponized bunny is holding variations of all of the weapons thus far allocated to one of the kids' strife specibus. I just thought that was cool.
  • I can't remember if this has been brought up, but John has the bunnykind specibus (fff)
  • Jade's letter might be the saddest thing to happen so far :(
have we met whoever jade's penpal is?