News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

just won a second nintendo switch at my work christmas party. just here to brag tbh

pop-tart

My work used to have a big lunch spread every Christmas.

This year, we got a potato bar.

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart on January 05, 2020, 01:56:24 AM
My work used to have a big lunch spread every Christmas.

This year, we got a potato bar.

like baked potatoes? v midwest of them tbh

we had a french fry bar towards the end of the night. was prob best food they had, dinner itself was bland 😔

GreyClock

▯▮▯▮♚▮▯♕
♖▯▮▯▮▯▮▯
▯▮▯▮♗▮▯▮

h8=Q#

PhantomCatClock

it looks like checkmate but he cut off the line of eight black queens taking up the entirety of row 5

never attack before you have all the facts, people. Grey taught me that.

pop-tart

Quote from: PatriotClock on January 05, 2020, 02:45:35 AM

like baked potatoes? v midwest of them tbh

Yeah, baked potatoes.

we had a french fry bar towards the end of the night. was prob best food they had, dinner itself was bland 😔

Went to a wedding reception that had a taco bar at midnight. Like, the authentic stuff (carne asada, el pastor.) It was also better than dinner. But it could have been all the booze.

GreyClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 05, 2020, 11:47:54 AM
it looks like checkmate but he cut off the line of eight black queens taking up the entirety of row 5

never attack before you have all the facts, people. Grey taught me that.
I'm like Son Choo over 'ere.

I've only been playing for a few months, but this is by far my most elegant and satisfying checkmate yet. The black king is imprisoned and I had all the time in the world to move the pawn up the h file.

RobClock

Recent US military action in Iran has lead to a media circulated speculation that escalating international tensions could bring about a third world war

RobClock

...or so the Germans would have us believe.

RobClock

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

I played chess the last two times I went drinking with my buddy. The game was awful and went on for hours the first time, we were both down to a few pieces, and I barely ended up winning. I LOOKED UP COMPETITIVE CHESS BASICS, LEARNED AN OPENING, AND

it turns out when you're playing that kind of game, you really need to learn more than just an opening. He turned me inside out.

PhantomCatClock

ugh fuck though

is being president soooo fucking great that you need to start a funsies war just to get reelected

get a life ytou lisping nerd

RobClock

as if the united states hasnt been continuously involved in armed conflict within the middle east for like 30 years

who cares

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

slurpee i think it's time you started paying attention to politics. your employers do, to pay you less wages. your doctors do, to charge you more money. the police do, to protect themselves so they can do whatever they want to you. slurpee i really think you should start taking poliutics seriously

RobClock

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

GreyClock

You ever wake up and you're all like "Why the hell did I put stacks of clothes all over the floor? I wasn't that drunk... AAAHHH GOD WHY DID I TAKE PART OF THE CEILING OUT?! AND HOW?! I CAN SEE THE UNDERSIDE OF THE ROOF!!" And then you wake up.