News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

yo this victoria f drama on this season bachelor is wild. how's peter gonna show up for hometowns and then take that random girls side against her like that? #teamvictoriaf

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 18, 2020, 08:24:25 PM
slurpee what would you do if i made it so you were in an alternate reality where oyster ice cream was a real thing
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW REALITY

PhantomCatClock

oh, the pact was sealed before he even read my post. I just wanted to see if I could get anything out of it, first.

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 18, 2020, 08:24:25 PM
slurpee what would you do if i made it so you were in an alternate reality where oyster ice cream was a real thing and there was evidence that it not only existed but has existed for a long time and you couldn't convince anybody that there was a time (or a place) when this was not true and you just had to live in this reality forever

do you ask me this stuff because you roleplay me in d&d and it comes up

because uh if so I uh definitely knew all along haha
but if not I was just joking about knowing all along, obviously

Slurpee

idk about oyster ice cream but this definitely happened with james corden
I was just transported into an alternate reality with james corden in it some time in 2016 and I would do anything to go back

Slurpee

I wouldn't think twice about the oyster ice cream, I would assume I somehow missed it my entire life, which wouldn't be surprising in the least, and just wouldn't eat it. that makes no nevermind

I have to see james corden on tv and youtube, ahnging out with lady gaga and shit... nobody else seeing that pod person for what he is....
except beyonce, I think she might know

PhantomCatClock

It'll have been decades since the last time you thought about me, the next time oyster ice cream comes up.

I might even send the recipe to James Corden.

PhantomCatClock

unrelated news, I'm discording slightly more, now that I'm recovering from my Virus

still not doing it enough to remember what stupid name I've given myself

when I open it up and see J. J. R. R. R. R. T. Tolkien, I have to fight a little harder than I should admit to stop from laughing

how do you marry yourself? i make me laugh

Schmellements Clawk

Glad you're feeling better, Phantom.

If I were you, I'd marry you too.

GreyClock

Quote from: Slurpee on February 19, 2020, 12:00:27 AMI have to see james corden on tv and youtube, ahnging out with lady gaga and shit... nobody else seeing that pod person for what he is....
except beyonce, I think she might know
I opened my go-to news website after reading this and there's a headline "Justin Bieber armwrestles James Corden", I might have to reconsider my go-to news website.

PhantomCatClock

fark.com/geek is all i read but i made my choice years ago that seeing all that life has to offer is bullshit so i'm sticking to my little corner because it makes me happy

Slurpee

you cannot fuck a girl because you have little a salami, as a treat

BinaryClock

BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

VCRClock

yo I'm pretty sure someone posted this as a tumblr link but I lost it and had to find it again the hard way, here it is (3:57)

[u2]yJ3JCYKHPDo?t=237[/u2]
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

richard nixon learning that girls swear now

Slurpee

it's kind of weird in retrospect that the artist for naruto kept finding reasons to draw the characters in mesh t-shirts

and... motorcycle leathers...

tarantino filmed women's feet for like 5 minutes and we're onto him, this motherfucker draws 4,000 pictures of teenagers looking like right said fred and we're like "yeah because ninjas"

we know damn well ninjas ain't look like that
ninjas looked like the foot clan

RobClock

Slurpee asking the hard hitting questions and doing the no holds barred kind of investigative journalism we so desperately need

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on February 21, 2020, 04:44:35 AM
it's kind of weird in retrospect that the artist for naruto kept finding reasons to draw the characters in mesh t-shirts

and... motorcycle leathers...

tarantino filmed women's feet for like 5 minutes and we're onto him, this motherfucker draws 4,000 pictures of teenagers looking like right said fred and we're like "yeah because ninjas"

we know damn well ninjas ain't look like that
ninjas looked like the foot clan

this reminds me, when naruto turns into a naked chick he just turns into himself with tits, even when it's multiple clones. when he turns into a giant harem of naked dudes to defeat the final boss each one has a completely unique design that hadn't been used in the series before this point. really makes you think.

also it's funny how naruto wholesale ripped off it's power system and sasuke's backstory from hunter x hunter, and sasuke as a character is just a ripoff of hxh guy's earlier series yu yu hakusho (and then hiei himself comes from vegeta apparently though it isn't as blatant) and funnier is that he admitted to it in an interview WITH hxh guy. hxh yyh guy flat out does not care. there's other stuff he didn't mention like the forest of death just being the hunter exam, and he even sorta copies the big titty mesh shirt proctor in that arc. then you've got the akatsuki which is just the phantom troupe initially. it's weird how much influence hxh has when I never heard anyone talk about it until a couple years ago. but at least naruto ended. hxh has been going on longer and still gets maybe ten chapters every 2-3 years. hxh is still better though, every fight is basically a shikamaru fight and fighting isn't the entire point of the series. also hisoka. if you'd like to know more please subscribe to my anime youtube podcast "asmr deathrape doujin weekly review". I spend most of the runtime discussing different root beers. every time I talk about A&W I get death threats for a month.

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2020/02/21/gamera-the-complete-collection-limited-edition-blu-ray-set-coming-from-arrow-video/

oh baby

I have the 'Gamera Legacy Collection' dvd set as well as 'Gamera: the showa and heisei collection' on bluray- neither of which include 2006's Gamera the Brave, which this release supposedly will! Very exciting for fans of rubber suit monsters fighting