News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

except the n9 which genuinely sucks out of the box but if you put a better bearing in it, get a longer axle, and replace the weird ass c-stacks with hubstacks or rice stacks it's dece

just like, don't unless you already have all that shit lying around

PhantomCatClock

OH AND A T1 which is beautiful but also my first 4a yoyo so I tried for like thirty minutes then gave up and never tried playing with it again

[/yoyo]

Slurpee

11 mind-blowing alternate theories about games, movies, and tv shows:

1) breaking bad was actually all in his head
2) observe and report was actually all in his head
3) radio flyer was actually all in his head
4) kick-ass was actually all in his head
5) shutter island was... oh, wait
6) jacob's ladder w- dang it. ok let me try again
7) st. elsewhere... fuck
8) american psycho... FUck
9) spec ops: the line FUCK
10) newhartFUCK
11) an incident at owl creek bridgeAAARGH

sorry buzzfeed I really blew it on this one ☹️

PhantomCatClock

in american psycho he was teleported to a mirror universe where he hadn't killed anybody but he did in his original home didn't you read american psycho 2: fairy wishes do come true

GreyClock

QuoteIncorrectly regarded as goofs
Jodie Foster has blue eyes. When she is at the funeral home she has a flashback and sees her father in the casket. Clarice as a little girl is supposed to be going to see her father in the casket. The little girl's eyes are Hazel, not blue. Adult Clarice could wear colored contacts.

RobClock

I applied for an apartment yesterday and I should hear back today whether or not I was approved
[u2]-ZXLHfV070M[/u2]

GreyClock

What's the procedure for that in Canada?

PhantomCatClock

I talk a lot of shit on DC (at least off these forums) but bless them for not making a girlfriend for Beast Boy who turns into pink animals.

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on July 20, 2017, 07:58:17 AM
What's the procedure for that in Canada?

I had to fill out like a four page application form, provide two previous paycheque stubs, a proof of employment from work, and two pieces of ID. The place is actually owned by some housing company in Halifax so the landlord/manager has to fax my papers down to the mainland and get approval from them before I can actually move in.

RobClock

Slurpee

Quote from: miracle fruit on July 20, 2017, 03:24:42 AM
Quote from: Slurpee on July 20, 2017, 02:33:31 AM8) american psycho... FUck

huh
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 20, 2017, 03:29:05 AM
in american psycho he was teleported to a mirror universe where he hadn't killed anybody but he did in his original home didn't you read american psycho 2: fairy wishes do come true
I have just learned there is controversy about this interpretation, so, to clear things up: Paul Allen was alive and his apartment was empty, because Patrick Bateman isn't a murderer, he's just a weirdo.

if this is unsatisfying for you, pretend #8 was Identity, I guess?

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on July 20, 2017, 09:22:39 AMI had to fill out like a four page application form, provide two previous paycheque stubs, a proof of employment from work, and two pieces of ID. The place is actually owned by some housing company in Halifax so the landlord/manager has to fax my papers down to the mainland and get approval from them before I can actually move in.
I couldn't tell you when or why this started, but I've felt drawn to your neck of the woods for the longest time. I once knew a word for this feeling, but I can't remember or find it. Some sort of reverse homesickness, wanderlust? Fernweh? The Finnish "kaukokaipuu", that was it. You ever look at a map and get this undefinable feeling in your lower back? I don't even know that much about the region, but for some reason the place names click, Nova Scotia, Halifax... as does the general geography of the area. This small peninsula jutting out into the ocean, an appendage attached to a faraway corner of a vast country. To a lesser extent this also applies to New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland & Labrador. "The Maritimes", "Atlantic Canada", a place like Lunenburg. I don't know, I have a tendency to romanticize strange feelings like these. It's probably as boring as any other place, maybe I'll go and find out some day.

RobClock

There's definitely an allure to the romantic qualities of the Maritime provinces. Truthfully, I can't imagine living anywhere else.

If you do ever find your way to Cape Breton, hit me up. You can crash on my chesterfield or something.

RobClock

PS check out the movie " The Grand Seduction", I think you would really enjoy it.

Slurpee

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

http://www.pushtrumpoffacliffagain.com you can tell by the URL that this is not the Onion. The president is dead, please send a king

RobClock

This website is dumb. It's called "push trump off a cliff" not "control trump as he walks off the edge of a cliff or into a hole depending on which background you select"

Garçon! Take it back, I want to speak with the manager!

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on July 20, 2017, 07:34:25 PM
There's definitely an allure to the romantic qualities of the Maritime provinces. Truthfully, I can't imagine living anywhere else.

If you do ever find your way to Cape Breton, hit me up. You can crash on my chesterfield or something.
I like chesterfields. I had the best trip on a chesterfield. I'll hold you to that. (I won't, I won't be travelling for some time... got to find a job first.)  Tell me about life in the eastern corner of Canada.