News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Seriously clockcrew

Farted by WrenchClock, January 14, 2010, 01:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrenchClock

Why the hate toward all the new people? Way back when, newbies were just roughed up a little (occasionally raped, but we like to forget these things) but welcomed to the site. Now it's just "Grrrrr outsiders! Take your outsider stuff with you and go back outside". And what happened to the intro forum? It takes more than just one or two people to rule the internet :thumbs:

BunnyClock

Hahaha it used to be way worse

AbsintheClock

I remember when kids were afraid of MagicClock banning them. That guy hated new people.

AlbinoClock

Eat shit you fucking noobish dickbag.

lol magic banned people for making flash

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Spider Dijon;1716959Why the hate toward all the new people? Way back when, newbies were just roughed up a little (occasionally raped, but we like to forget these things) but welcomed to the site. Now it's just "Grrrrr outsiders! Take your outsider stuff with you and go back outside". And what happened to the intro forum? It takes more than just one or two people to rule the internet :thumbs:

What are you talking about?

Asshatclock

There are no new people, only alts.

buttplug

This thread is a joke right? I remember this place being way more hostile towards new members.

pop-tart

I've experienced only minimal hostility so far. I expected more.

So go on. Let the hazing begin.

ProqagandaClock

MagicClock was nice compared to how it was earlier.

MagicClock was atleast somewhat justfull. co.uk was a bad bad place where people like TreeClock showd his true nature of being a douchebag and people like TriangleClock were some of the least dasterdly.

Quote from: DaveCoulier;1716968I've experienced only minimal hostility so far. I expected more.

So go on. Let the hazing begin.
That is because you are somewhat mature in your presentation of yourself.

buttplug

Quote from: ProqagandaClock;1716971TreeClock

Oh don't get me started man

PirateClock

Who the hell is wrenchclock.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

BunnyClock

It used to be worse. We would pick a new member, give him the world and then take it away just to see them cry

peyoteclock

Quote from: Phil Ken Sebben;1716973Who the hell is wrenchclock.

BunnyClock

I always confuse peyote with bluezombie lol

ChocolateCoffin

The greatest thing that ever happened to me was getting my soul destroyed by Golden Clock.

buttplug

Quote from: ChocolateCoffin;1716984The greatest thing that ever happened to me was getting my soul destroyed by Golden Clock.

Shit did he actually used to be how I remember him? I remember not wanting to post in threads he posted in when I first joined. You wouldn't even know to look at him now.

AMPEEEM

Quote from: BunnyClock;1716960Hahaha it used to be way worse

This. When I joined, I felt like shit sometimes. They really knew how to make you feel like a stupid asshole.

peyoteclock

Quote from: BunnyClock;1716981I always confuse peyote with bluezombie lol

ugh, is it the 5 hours of intense frenching or does my avatar somehow resemble bluezombie, it's from a weathermen shirt designed by ewok-one, i can change it if it carries some connotation that i'm the same person as that fucking french idiot.

Odo

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1716987Shit did he actually used to be how I remember him? I remember not wanting to post in threads he posted in when I first joined. You wouldn't even know to look at him now.

He was a beast who lost his fangs. He had to die, Buttplug.
╔══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════╝

buttplug

Quote from: Liser;1716992He was a beast who lost his fangs. He had to die, Buttplug.

I think he was tamed by Bach and Beehtoven.