News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

:D

Farted by buttplug, December 09, 2009, 12:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttplug

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I want a pet hedgehog

Silly Putty Clock

and I want to pet it.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Kaijuclock

I had a hedgehog once, He was pretty cool. His name was Aloysius.

CubeMelonClock

my rat is baked

buttplug

I could watch that sig forever

TelephoneClock

My friend has a hedgehog, he named it Edgar Alan Poke. :wiebel: They are cute, though!

Kaijuclock

I never got poked by my hedgehog, however it was quit awesome, he liked to run around and play with my hand.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

SpongeClock SquarePants

every kid should have a hedgehog

DiscoBallClock

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

If their scent glands are removed skunks are apparently better than cats

PowerGloveClock

stephen colbert said that hedgehogs are evil
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

Marlin Clock

Slightly related, there's a set of genes named hedgehog.
Also, the gene that regulates finger growth? (hand starts as a pad, gene activates and cells between fingers die.)

Sonic Hedgehog.
Not joking.

Marlin Clock

buttplug

Quote from: Marlin Brando;1702938Also: Robotnikinin

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Soon we'll have a drug that can cure cancer

"Pingastitrol"

Silly Putty Clock

FUCK YEAAA MAN I LOVE LIVIN IN THA CITY :rockin:
\
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

PowerGloveClock

ROACHES CRAWLIN ON THE WALLS CRABS ARE FALLIN ON MY BALLS
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

PowerGloveClock

I LOVE LIVIN IN THE CITY