News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Halloween Pass The Flash

Farted by patriotclock, August 24, 2014, 07:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miracle fruit

RenegadeClock

Thanks MFC.

If you guys are done with your parts: post or PM me your FLAs. Don't wait until the last minute. Thanks!

patriotclock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1977562Thanks MFC.

If you guys are done with your parts: post or PM me your FLAs. Don't wait until the last minute. Thanks!

patriots finished .fla

miracle fruit

zl baby come back

u can blame it all on me

MelloYelloClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock;1977562Thanks MFC.

Workin' on my .fla now. should be comin' your way soon.
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

pop-tart

Quote from: olskoo;1977626zl baby come back

u can blame it all on me

Does he know he's up?

pop-tart

I emailed him.

Anyone friends with him on FB? Evan R, I think?

pop-tart

LOL

Probably need a plan B in the event he isn't free (we'll give him the day to check in.) Maybe Greyclock? Or I can get a hold of Coolboyman?

patriotclock

me and abs talked about a contingency plan if my worries about zl's availability was founded. he suggested me and him double team the finale but I'd rather offer it to someone who's proven to be reliable and who I know is capable of wrapping up the plot, like slurpee or something if he's willing

AbsintheClock

Whoever wants to do it really. We still got plenty of time. Still cleaning up my part. Just leave a space of 1021 frames and I'll make sure it's all on one layer/symbol. I'm going to be in and out a lot this week. Because it's Halloween I'm in a log jam of finished up projects between here, work, and halloween party shit. I should be 100% done by Tuesday.

patriotclock

Quote from: IronClock;1977642also i'm working on finishing up my fla. keep the current title or wat?

at this time I have no suggestions. someone else prob does

zl

just got back from work

I'm on this

zl

thanks for all the reminders

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

patriotclock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1977646just got back from work

I'm on this

:lo5:

BilliardBall10

Quote from: IronClock;1977637Ask bb10

...actually, thats true, we are friends on facebook, so i could give him a call, lol!

EDIT: darn, too late, my glory time is wasted!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

patriotclock

Ren who still needs to send their .fla in?

RenegadeClock

3. Evilbean -
4. Pop -
9. Durian -
10. BB10 -
11. Poly -
6.AbsintheClock -
13. English -
14. ZL -

patriotclock

so the only ones that would prob need to be tracked down are evilbean and durian

pop-tart

I can decompile Evilbeans. if we even keep it in.

Durian's wasn't done.

I'll have mine in a little bit. Just redrawing the background during the driving segment.