News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

{{{Snake Clock}}}

Farted by Dino Clock, May 10, 2009, 02:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino Clock

Make an erotic novel please.
Having a bubble bruv

Bigglesnoots

about you

oh wait you aren't into fiction are you _poogle_
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

SnakeClock

Just read one of my other novels and imagine the protagonists having sex.

Dino Clock

Quote from: Atrus;1575980Just read one of my other novels and imagine the protagonists having sex.

Thought words from you are sexy it's not quite the same.

Make a mini novel, about Dinosaurs ravishing the crater created by the asteroid, and then their manly juices filling it like a hot tub and them all soaking in it.
Having a bubble bruv

SnakeClock

Quote from: Dino Clock;1575988Make a mini novel, about Dinosaurs ravishing the crater created by the asteroid, and then their manly juices filling it like a hot tub and them all soaking in it.

Sounds like you've got it under control, you don't need me.

Dino Clock

Quote from: Atrus;1575993Sounds like you've got it under control, you don't need me.

Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

I'm lazy, do it for me.

Then whilst im reading it, rub my junk also.
Having a bubble bruv

SnakeClock

Quote from: Dino Clock;1575994Then whilst im reading it, rub my junk also.

[sketch]9r9rs0n1q[/sketch]

Quote from: CadillacClock;1575999"Today I said "hello" to a girl. She said "hello" back. She seemed nice. I then proceeded to head home.

The End."

The most telling story of SnakeClock's sexual experiences.

Your reaction time is a little slow, Caddy.

Quote from: CadillacClock;1575999Unless you purchased that pick-up like I told'ya to?

Which one was that?

Bigglesnoots

snake that's horrible :(
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

SnakeClock

Quote from: CadillacClock;1576002Well, you only spoke of one real prospect towards a relationship, so probably that one.

I'm still not sure what you meant by "purchased that pick-up". My memory's a bit spotty.

DiscoBallClock

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Dino Clock

Quote from: I Love Spain!!!;1576004Wow Dino.

I'm sorry. :(

Also Snake that was the hottest thing I think I have ever seen!
Having a bubble bruv

Wind-up Clock

This is why i love the Clock crew and everyone in it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Biggskoo

Dino Clock

Quote from: Wind-up Clock;1576007This is why i love the Clock crew and everyone in it.

Totally including me?
Having a bubble bruv

Clocktopus

Quote from: Atrus;1576000[sketch]9r9rs0n1q[/sketch]
hahaha

PirateClock

If anyone should be writing romantic novels it should be BlueZombie.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: PirateClock;1576013If anyone should be writing romantic novels it should be BlueZombie.
About 5 hours of intense frenching.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Topcatyo

Max Briston

Max Briston was born from a poor London family.  They were poor, and as such, he had to earn money in any way he could.
One day, his mother turned to him and said "Max, we can't pay our rent this month.  We're going to be homeless!"
Max couldn't have this.  His apartment was where he lived!  He lived at home!  Home is where the heart is!
That meant that if he were homeless, he'd be dead!
So, Max searched harder for jobs, but he could find none.
Then, one day, he saw a woman selling herself on the streets.  It was a terrible thing to see, but Max had an idea.
The next day was the first day he solicited himself for sex.
He didn't get any takers the first day.  However, the second day, and American tourist saw him.
"Are you selling yourself for sex?" asked the curious woman.  She looked to be about 60.
"Yes, I am," said Max.
"I'd like to purchase some sex from you," said the tourist.
"Okay."
The woman brought Max back to her hotel she was staying at during her trip to London.
They stared at each other for a bit.  They were both nervous as it was their first time doing this.  The prostituting, I mean.  They'd had sex before.  It's just that money wasn't involved before.
Then, they began to take their clothes off.  First their shirts, then their pants, then their underwear.  Max kept his socks on because he had a fetish where after he shot his load he'd clean up the semen with the socks he was wearing.  It was strange and some people found it to be a bit of a turn off.
Then they had sex.  Max put his penis in the tourist's vagina because that's what people do when they're having sex, usually.
"Oh.  That feels so good," said the tourist.
They continued to have sex for some time.  Max exhibited some self control and waited for his client to climax before he did.  Then Max cleaned up the fluids with his socks like he likes to.
Then, after the hot sex you just read about, they laid in each others arms for the longest time.  The tourist stroking Max's hair, Max running his fingers along her wrinkles.
"That was the best, thank you," said the tourist.
"You were pretty good, too," said Max.  "I'd read about our sex in some sort of erotic novel of sorts."
"If you weren't a prostitute I imagine I'd have fallen in love with you," said the tourist, longingly.
"Yes, but you did pay for the sex we just had."
"Very true.  Now, I must be on my way."
The tourist payed Max handsomely for his sex.  They went their separate ways, never seeing each other ever again.  The tourist was happy to have had sex again after a long period of abstinence, and Max was happy to have money to pay the rent so he could live for another month.
Unfortunately, the tourist payed Max in American dollars which didn't mean shit in euros so they went homeless anyway.
The End

Topcatyo

Dino Clock

Quote from: topcatyo;1576059You're welcome.

Im bitterly disappointed.

No Dinosaurs, Seamen Filled craters or manly fluids from said dinosaurs.

Also English people still use Sterling.
Having a bubble bruv