News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A Very Clocky Christmas?

Farted by ChocolateWaferClock, August 17, 2017, 01:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChocolateWaferClock

I noticed that this community is seemingly spending more time makeing weird forum posts with one another than actually making cartoons like they used to.

So...

...Wanna get back to making cartoons like the clock crew used to?

I'm thinking since Christmas is a few months away we could squeeze out a holiday toon.

Who's with me on this?
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

RobClock

we call it Clockmas around these parts.

If you want to start a collab, it's usually best to have some kind of specifications done up. Like 1280x720 stage, 24 fps, Flash ___ compatible .fla, and a theme or premise beyond just the setting of Christmas, like 'everyone receives a ridiculous/goofy/dangerous gift, animate your clock getting theirs'

PhantomCatClock

I would but my clock's like six minutes behind right now and I'm losing another minute every week

ChocolateWaferClock

Quote from: RobClock on August 17, 2017, 02:20:33 PM
we call it Clockmas around these parts.

If you want to start a collab, it's usually best to have some kind of specifications done up. Like 1280x720 stage, 24 fps, Flash ___ compatible .fla, and a theme or premise beyond just the setting of Christmas, like 'everyone receives a ridiculous/goofy/dangerous gift, animate your clock getting theirs'

Stage Size: When we get an animator in this, we'll let that person decide which size he/she's comfortable with.
FPS: 20fps is preffered
Story: A certain clock (Which clock is unknown as of now) steals all the presents. Meanwhile, a clock hater comes and finds out that the clocks are fighting amongst one another over who stole them. The hater uses this to his advantage and attempts to divide the group over hatred...thus ending the clock crew-and it works! However, there is a trio of friends once apart of the crew who seek for a solution... Trying to bond back together the crew...

...that's the story for now.

Is that enough detail?

Thor

The clock crew has always been more weird forum posts than flash cartoons, at least since 2005

I'll try to make a clockmas flash this year, but somebody might need to remind me when it gets close
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

ChocolateWaferClock

Who just PM'd me about the collab?

SHOW YOUSELF!

PhantomCatClock

I thought we ritually murdered everybody who sends private messages already