News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

My Little Academy

Farted by zl, October 12, 2008, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

Topcatyo

zl

The Spoiler

Wind-up Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ActionClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

PowerGloveClock

PowerGloveClock

PowerGloveClock

Wind-up Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zl

Topcatyo

The Spoiler

LotusClock

I missed a great Academy. Although, unlike most people who miss an Academy and promise they'll do the topic later, I ACTUALLY DID THEM LATER. For your entertainment, except for pose #2, all my pics feature a Clock Crew dude.

PowerGloveClock

man I need to start taking/posting pics of myself

CANNABISCLOCK

aw man, I missed another academy :(

splatter

Lotus owned everyone as usual.
<-       ->