News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

WTF???

Farted by PenisPile Clock, March 06, 2008, 03:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PenisPile Clock

why cant i post in some forums? its fucking gay. like turtle soup, i cant post. gas chamber, i cant post. soon, you will have to be a clock to post in ANY forums. then how will clock"fans" be able to become clocks? they will not be heard at all by anybody.
I\'m so uncreative.

salt

hej.

okkkkkkkk,k

http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

PecanClock

Quote from: Solar Panel;1245398gas chamber, i cant post.

lol

TremcladClock

It's not safe to go inside the gas chamber without your respirator!

salt

hahahah i just realised he said he can't post in the gas chamber

HOLY SHIT HE'S RIGHT damn u have a sharp eye solar panel!!11
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k

http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Wind-up Clock

Shit, he figured it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

BobbyClock

It's because you're a cunt

PenisPile Clock

im normally smart..
I\'m so uncreative.

BobbyClock

Nightmare Clock

Quote from: topcatyo;1758179The Clock Crew: Officially endorsed by  schizophrenics.
  So if you feel like making some new friends, imaginary or not, why  not come to the Clock Crew, where you\'re guaranteed a seat and a helpful  instructional pamphlet when you walk in, so long as you don\'t act like a  twat.

Weather Balloon

LeekClock

He may have simply been under the impression that one could post in there since it houses almost the entire product of some users' posting output.

As for the Turtle Soup forum... I was not aware of that. I'll look into it.

Biggskoo

Quote from: LeekClock;1245415He may have simply been under the impression that one could post in there since it houses almost the entire product of some users' posting output.
hahahahah

Pin Clock

OH SHIT

I CAN'T POST IN THE GAS CHAMBER EITHER

WHATEVER SHALL I DO?
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

LeekClock

Well I looked at your permissions, and the forum permissions, and it seems you can indeed post in the turtle soup forum. Dunno what led you to believe otherwise.

FluxCapacitorClock

ChickenClock

Quote from: Solar Panel;1245398why cant i post in some forums? its fucking gay. like turtle soup, i cant post. gas chamber, i cant post. soon, you will have to be a clock to post in ANY forums. then how will clock"fans" be able to become clocks? they will not be heard at all by anybody.

hahaha you're adorable

Silly Putty Clock

I bet you can't post in the Comedy Goldmine, either!
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Biggskoo

Quote from: ONIONATOR;1245429I bet you can't post in the Comedy Goldmine, either!

OR CAN HE?!?