News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I am Peen Clock

Farted by Peen Clock, October 27, 2014, 10:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1977679Oh wait, you mean the Rice Krispie guy. NM

Hi Vu. How's the ocean?

We're doing good things out here pops, good things. Dropping bombs on bitches. Stopping ISIS and EBOLA one carpet bomb at a time.
Fuck anonfrog

zl

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1977772We're doing good things out here pops, good things. Dropping bombs on bitches. Stopping ISIS and EBOLA one carpet bomb at a time.

blow up a ebola for me, buddy

PirateClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977680peen means carrot in dutch

no it doesn't
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Darkcherry

There's about a 0% chance in 2014 someone new would come along and use the classic clock crew art style, but a 100% one of us was bored and decided to take the piss out of all of you by naming themselves peen.

PirateClock

Quote from: Darkcherry;1977796There's about a 0% chance in 2014 someone new would come along and use the classic clock crew art style, but a 100% one of us was bored and decided to take the piss out of all of you by naming themselves peen.

Never tell me the odds.

AstronautClock

Quote from: PirateClock;1977795no it doesn't

you have wortel and you have peen

PirateClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977798you have wortel and you have peen

No i don't. I have some onions, paprikas and tomatoes. Thats about it in the vegetable department.

Peen Clock

I can assure you I am no winterpeen, bospeen or any kind of wortel.

MonsterMunch

zl

Quote from: Darkcherry;1977796There's about a 0% chance in 2014 someone new would come along and use the classic clock crew art style, but a 100% one of us was bored and decided to take the piss out of all of you by naming themselves peen.

Maybe it's time for everyone to make new accounts. Start fresh.

PhantomCatClock

dibs on ThorClock, God of Thunder

Peen Clock

Quote from: MonsterMunch;1977813Stop ignoring me!

I'll have you know I do not take kindly to such requests, sir!

miracle fruit

are u gonna get to the gimmick yet or wat

worst alt since crabclock

Peen Clock

I am a small flesh coloured little thing, my name is Peen, go figure. I was gonna be ambiguous about this but Jesus guys.

PhantomCatClock

ChodeClock isn't taken

Peen Clock

RobClock

i appreciate the use of rainbow gradient in your avatar

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AstronautClock;1977798you have wortel and you have peen

hey, astro-nut clock! where have you peen?!

i havent PEEN you for ages! ;)

badum tish

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Peen Clock;1977908I am a small flesh coloured little thing, my name is Peen, go figure. I was gonna be ambiguous about this but Jesus guys.

ok, my good sir!

you may keep your clock name:
PEEN CLOCK!

use it with pride!
do you have a newgrounds account, or not yet?

PS: message to all clocks: do not piss off the new guy, i dont care if he is an alt or not, there is a 1,3% chance that he might be the real deal, and i dont wanna miss a new member for the sake of being elitists....

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

You should make him feel welcome by PMing him (since he's scrambled out here and all)