News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I want to learn another language...

Farted by DNAClock, December 29, 2008, 12:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which language should I start learning?

rench
5 (100%)
hinese mandarin
0 (0%)
talian
0 (0%)
erman
0 (0%)
apanese
0 (0%)
ther (post it, please)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Loki Klokka;1483024Not a real language.
actually it's a "constructed language", which is still a language.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

DNAClock

Since no one posted a good reason to learn german and half of the people who voted for japanese are weeabo faggots I think i'm going for chinese mandarin, thanks my niggas!
NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DNAClock

Quote from: Clayman;1482709This is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard.
Yes.

"I'm going to spend 2 years of my life learning japanese so one day I can get Final Fantasy MCXLII before everybody else HA HA HA HA"

PentagramClock

I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

Winchester

PS:  Also known as Redneck Clock.

Loki Clock

Quote from: Ronnie O'Sullivan;1483038actually it's a "constructed language", which is still a language.

"Constructed" is a synonym for "made up" in this case. Also don't go tellin' me what a Conlang is, I make them bitches.

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1482147Farsi, it's the language of Iran and Afghanistan and much of India as well as plenty of other countries.

The major language of Afghanistan is Pashtou, but that's not saying much because they speak tons of languages including Farsi.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

TruncheonClock

Quote from: John Hammond;1483110Since no one posted a good reason to learn german and half of the people who voted for japanese are weeabo faggots

Your words hurt me.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

CaramelAppleClock

Whereever you might go you'll find that knowing german makes you pretty respected and people will think of you as being very knowledgeable even if you probably aren't :teach:.

DNAClock

Quote from: ShotaClock;1483231Your words hurt me.
Sorry trunch but, it's the truth...

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Loki Klokka;1483183"Constructed" is a synonym for "made up" in this case. Also don't go tellin' me what a Conlang is, I make them bitches.
it's still a language.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

DNAClock

Quote from: Jim Halpert;1483232Whereever you might go you'll find that knowing german makes you pretty respected and people will think of you as being very knowledgeable even if you probably aren't :teach:.
Sorry Jim, I don't do it so people can go "woooooow he knows german" I want to learn useful stuff and german doesn't seem to be more useful than japanese or mandarin.

PentagramClock

Try to learn Euskara. Challenge yourself to learn a language that it related to no other one on earth.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus

SpongeClock SquarePants

japan should be erased from the face of the earth, then jesus would love us once more.

DNAClock

Quote from: Engelbert Humperdinck;1483241Try to learn Euskara. Challenge yourself to learn a language that it related to no other one on earth.
I don't like basque people.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Engelbert Humperdinck;1483241Try to learn Euskara. Challenge yourself to learn a language that it related to no other one on earth.
Suomi.

patriotclock

Quote from: John Hammond;1483110Since no one posted a good reason to learn german and half of the people who voted for japanese are weeabo faggots I think i'm going for chinese mandarin, thanks my niggas!

Italian :(

PentagramClock

Quote from: Ronnie O'Sullivan;1483320Suomi.

The Finno-Ugric language group is still a subset of Slavic, which means it's Indo-European.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess the Uralic language (not Slavic) family is not an Indo-European subset.