News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

hello there

Farted by Xblade, April 07, 2007, 06:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperRex

SensuClock

Quote from: SuperRex;765228Welcome Comrade.

for those who like random crap, I salute you.

TequilaClock

Quote from: ParryAftabClock;765046I really like the name MoonClock. Or SwfClock, or FlaClock.

Moon was taken for sure, I can't say about swf, but flaclock is the representation of Flashtash

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

SensuClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;765330Moon was taken for sure, I can't say about swf, but flaclock is the representation of Flashtash

http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/member.php?u=2283

That guys a fag.

Marlin Clock

Personal favorite of mine, short sweet and to the point.

lambda/half-life

Xblade

Quote from: SuperRex;765228Welcome Comrade.

hello Soilder :D
well this is X-Blade or SporkClock
i created SporkClock because no one else used him and it was on the Treeclock names not used

SensuClock

Quote from: Xblade;765593hello Soilder :D

Aim or Msn? Hello?

Xblade

Quote from: ParryAftabClock;765594Aim or Msn? Hello?

oh hi sorry neither
i created SporkClock because no one else used him and it was on the Treeclock names not used

SensuClock

Quote from: Xblade;765596oh hi sorry neither

oh, download one plz.

AC Slater

Quote from: Xblade;765156well no need to be rude i mean i just came here, and im kind of new

it was typos and yes im not the best speller

All clockfriends are going to be treated like shit. It's a way that we can tell whether you deserve to be in the crew or not. If you can't take insults like a man, and get upset about it really easily, then this isn't the place for you.

zl

Quote from: Xblade;764979thanks ill try to see if i can think of something, its kind of hard to think of something because well all the object i can think about are pretty much already used so its kind of hard

I honestly adore how you type.

Welcome, I look forward to seeing what you create! Also, I can send you the Flash 8 30-day free trial once you get MSN or AIM :)

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Don't mind all of the Trolls and Flamers. You'll learn how to type properly in due time. Mouse clock was worse than you and he types fine now.

I also highly recommend you talk to a clock on AIM or MSN. And once that is settled and you have flash, we can have you adopted by someone and you'll learn flash in no time. Soon after you can start frequenting the Flash Academy for some more advanced stuff. Good luck.

PepsiLimeClock

Man i say he joins the CCA this week,
anyway yeah iam not good at typing(grammer or spelling) so yeah.
as soon as you get flash u should probally learn what every thing does(dose?) and shorcuts. like if you use brush or really anything, u'll need to know how to undo stuff quick which is Ctrl+Z and iam sure that you will be adopted quicky if you keep acting this way.
[FLASH]http://www.freewebs.com/steelcobra/NewSig.SWF width=300 height=100[/FLASH]

PepsiLimeClocks Child is missing %20

Xblade

Quote from: ZenMicroClock;765752All clockfriends are going to be treated like shit. It's a way that we can tell whether you deserve to be in the crew or not. If you can't take insults like a man, and get upset about it really easily, then this isn't the place for you.

no i can take it like a man its just the first day is always the hardest day for me

when i get comfortable around my enviroment then i toughen up

Quote from: Flounderman Clock;765780Don't mind all of the Trolls and Flamers. You'll learn how to type properly in due time. Mouse clock was worse than you and he types fine now.

I also highly recommend you talk to a clock on AIM or MSN. And once that is settled and you have flash, we can have you adopted by someone and you'll learn flash in no time. Soon after you can start frequenting the Flash Academy for some more advanced stuff. Good luck.
thanks ill see if i can use Aim or Msn since the only email i have is Hotmail and i dont have a chat thing

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;765776I honestly adore how you type.

Welcome, I look forward to seeing what you create! Also, I can send you the Flash 8 30-day free trial once you get MSN or AIM :)
um thank you, i do know that i dont type the best but im trying, so thank you for your concern :)

Quote from: PepsiLimeClock;765794Man i say he joins the CCA this week,
anyway yeah iam not good at typing(grammer or spelling) so yeah.
as soon as you get flash u should probally learn what every thing does(dose?) and shorcuts. like if you use brush or really anything, u'll need to know how to undo stuff quick which is Ctrl+Z and iam sure that you will be adopted quicky if you keep acting this way.

thanks il try to act well and be fair and nice and be mature, i know i dont type well but heck ill make shure that i dont overeact

Quote from: ParryAftabClock;765599oh, download one plz.
okay it might take me a while

Xblade

Quote from: wavy gravy;765825

im sorry but i dont get why you posted that?

PepsiLimeClock

Quote from: Xblade;765832im sorry but i dont get why you posted that?

alot of people post random thing that alot of us dont get but most of us pretend we do -.- well yeah that was an example.
[FLASH]http://www.freewebs.com/steelcobra/NewSig.SWF width=300 height=100[/FLASH]

PepsiLimeClocks Child is missing %20

Xblade

Quote from: PepsiLimeClock;765845alot of people post random thing that alot of us dont get but most of us pretend we do -.- well yeah that was an example.

i see well thank you for the information. and to everyone else, im practicing on trying to control my grammer so i dont look like one of those L33t or netspeak people.

Quote from: wavy gravy;765852And that is why you fail
okay.... ill just make shure i have some sort of random translator with me next time

Xblade

Quote from: wavy gravy;765856Explain your avatar, it's very ugly and I would like to know what it is.

well its was one of my old characters i used to have with Superrex(whom is my freind) and he was sonic Fanbased, i did the Avatar in paint a few years ago, and i didnt want to end up without an Avatar, so i picked this one.

ya it is kind of ugly now that you metioned it, oh well all i have is paint and paint isnt the easiest thing to use

Xblade

Quote from: wavy gravy;765856Explain your avatar, it's very ugly and I would like to know what it is.

well its was one of my old characters i used to have with Superrex(whom is my freind) and it was sonic Fanbased, i did the Avatar in paint a few years ago, and i didnt want to end up without an Avatar, so i picked this one.

ya it is kind of ugly now that you metioned it, oh well all i have is paint and paint isnt the easiest thing to use