News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Who else plays Day Z?

Farted by AlbinoClock, April 16, 2014, 09:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbinoClock

I've been having a lot of fun playing Day Z, but it's much more fun with a group. Vuvuzela and I were running around yesterday and I'd love to get a bigger group together, find a decent base of operations, and have some real fun. It seems like you're much more able to keep high quality gear when you've got a group of friends guarding your corpse, so this really seems to be the way to play the game.

I'm albino_clock on steam. Vuvu and I are both logged out of regular mode in the military base south of Vybor and Kabanino. Let's get a big group going and own this game.

If you don't have Day Z, you should totally go get it. The physics are a little glitchy and sometimes it feels like a jogging simulator, but I've never played another game with the type of player interaction you find in this one. Some people you find will be helpful, others will try to kill you on sight, some may even pretend to be your friend before stabbing you in the back at a convenient moment, or lure you into a trap where you'll be robbed or killed by their friends, taken prisoner, or be forced to give a blood donation at gunpoint. Blood type matters, keeping fed and hydrated are top priorities, and all the signs are in Russian. If you can get over occasional glitches and wonky physics, and if you enjoy unique and interesting player interactions, this game is incredibly fun.

BilliardBall10

lured into traps, eating and hydrating myself, and giving blood donations?

meh, not my game.

half-life is better at that.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1969940lured into traps, eating and hydrating myself, and giving blood donations?

meh, not my game.

half-life is better at that.

WAT

miracle fruit

i wanna get dayz but im working with crappy wireless internet right now i dont wanna play it and end up  raging out because of my dumb shitty internet

miracle fruit

bumpin cause i got dis

albino said he would play with me but the sombitch is never online