News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Is it just a coincidence or?

Farted by NintendrCkolc, December 29, 2016, 04:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: KotakuPokémon Prism is a fan-made ROM hack for Pokémon Crystal. Over the course of eight years, creator Koolboyman and his team crafted a new Pokémon experience, which they hoped to release this Christmas. Nintendo hit them with a cease and desist four days before release. Thanks to a group of pirates, the project still made it to the internet.

http://kotaku.com/pirates-leak-pokemon-prism-after-nintendo-shuts-it-down-1790598623

Just seemed kinda likely that maybe this is SBC. Idk, just kinda neat if it is I guess.

Oh and happy holidays fellas.

PhantomCatClock

He's done a lot of romhackin' in his time

Slurpee

RobClock

Sbc does a bunch of game stuff so I wouldn't be surprised. Ill have to check his twitter when I get off work.

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

Actually playing that rom (didn't update to .92 because I'm brave), it is sehr nice. I like the little improvements almost as much as the first quest being to go to route 69

BilliardBall10

i heard about this in the chat.

indeed, SBC is amazing at coding/altering games in a  unique way...

couldnt he republish this game under different name/differently named characters/story/with alternate stuff+design, so that he cant be sued by nintendo?
but then again, it would be an entirely different game, so i get his point...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BilliardBall10

also: speaking about coincidences, this thread was created by nintendo, and he was asking about SBC, and SBC got sued by nintendo.

crazy, right?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.