News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I'm back to remind you that most of us are really old now.

Farted by Kaijuclock, September 22, 2016, 02:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 24, 2016, 08:11:53 PM
*a beautiful butterfly emerges fresh from its cocoon and stretches brand new wings to dry in a beam of sunlight trickling through dewdrops, blossoming flowers, and blades of grass* "oh christ i'm so old. i've wasted my life."

"FUCK, I'M A MOTH"
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

AlbinoClock

d u m p y

Lump Clock

NintendrCkolc

Lump Clock

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

BoltClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 24, 2016, 10:07:18 AM
A fresh faced twelve year old lol

I don't know If I can ever apologize enough for my behavior back then

Yeah hard to believe you're actually the same guy
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

Kodiakclock

I mean its to the point I forgot he was icecube clock at all until just now.
KodiakClock - Super Butt

RobClock

Kodiakclock

I hated you and now I love you and that is a beautiful transition, no need to deny that man.
KodiakClock - Super Butt

SilverCherryClock

i struggle to connect with you all now, but the cc is love and this place helped determine the trajectory of my life

SirClock

Sinister Clock

I'm 24 now, 11 when I joined. I'm almost as old as I said I was when I joined when I was 11, I think I said like 27 or something? And a lawyer? Why the fuck did I ever want to be a lawyer, the law sucks.

zl

Quote from: Sinister Clock on October 17, 2016, 06:04:53 PM
I'm 24 now, 11 when I joined. I'm almost as old as I said I was when I joined when I was 11, I think I said like 27 or something? And a lawyer? Why the fuck did I ever want to be a lawyer, the law sucks.

probably the oldest old person job you could imagine

AlbinoClock

Hahaha what I did not know this

Slurpee

my favorite part of that story is shortly after he came clean, we had a thread called ITT we're all 12 again, and sinister replied "Not me, I'm 27!"
that's some top shelf Yes, Anding

that ruse was elaborate, too. call me naive but i wouldn't have thought to fabricate a pregnancy scare to bolster my claim of not being 11

zl

Quote from: Slurpee on October 17, 2016, 08:46:02 PM
my favorite part of that story is shortly after he came clean, we had a thread called ITT we're all 12 again, and sinister replied "Not me, I'm 27!"
that's some top shelf Yes, Anding

that ruse was elaborate, too. call me naive but i wouldn't have thought to fabricate a pregnancy scare to bolster my claim of not being 11

How do you retain all of this??

SirClock

Yes you said you were a 27 year old lawyer and had a fucking cartoon avatar of a slick dude with a goatee

I thought you were just a really stupid or sad old guy or maybe had a mental disorder or something