News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

less news

Farted by PhantomCatClock, October 24, 2016, 06:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

I don't even know who these people are

do you actually go on the NG BBS, pcat?

PhantomCatClock

I have less than 100 posts and I'm pretty sure 9/10 of them are just on the PBot daily winners threads

Every time a clock gets a movie removed, I'll check this thread. Moooost of the time it's them, and the one above it will be like a ten year old flash with a dozens of millions of views that they also decided broke a rule out of nowhere. A lot of the flashes there actually should be removed, but the moderators definitely trust these guys too well and will just remove flashes that don't break any rules on their word.

Slurpee

that season of Community where Chang recruited a bunch of 12 year olds to behave as his infantry

AlbinoClock

PhantomCatClock

because he prefers http://discord.clockcrew.net

As someone who also doesn't need more ways to talk to people, Discord is pretty cool just because you can use it from your browser (with the links provided) and that room has a ZILLIoh wait he already has an account in it

I'm thinking Pop-Tart

Pop-Tart needs to get his ass on Discord

RobClock

Quote from: AlbinoClock on October 27, 2016, 08:41:30 PM
Rob why aren't you in http://chat.clockcrew.net

I've dropped in a couple times, but I work a lot and my free time at home is divided between a few different communities online these days, one of which I am an administrator of and feel a degree of responsibility to help maintain activity on.

IRC is a pretty attention holding thing- you've got to be paying attention all the time to be contributing to the conversation that's ongoing in any kind of meaningful way, or chime in and out based on the topic at hand and just sort of idle. It's not like I don't want to talk to you guys or anything, I just like the forums.

RobClock

In assuming you were asking why I'm not on frequently, not why I'm not on there at all because I have been.

If you were asking why I wasn't on today specifically- I slept in until 1pm and then worked the evening.