News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Join Us in the Clock Crew Discord Chat!

Farted by AlbinoClock, November 01, 2016, 08:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee on November 25, 2016, 08:28:49 PM
I would like to know more about the recent CC drama events, please

ah, yes!

i dont know much about what people said, but from what i heard+saw, i believe that silver clock arrived on the discord chat, he called gir-clock with an inappropriate demonym/expression, gir-clock asked him (kindly) to stop calling him like that, silver clock acted like a buffoon, drama escalated (as usual), and silver clock got banned from the discord chat, while gir got annoyed/insulted and he left.

HOWEVER, i dare say that we shouldnt be talking about the discord chat drama events, especially since albino created THIS VERY THREAD for that reason. (in order to replace gir-clock's orginal discord chat thread, in order to avoid future conflicts/drama)

to people who dislike my explanation for the drama: im sorry, i just wanted to inform slurpee clock.

to slurpee: i hope that you are properly informed now, and i ask thee to properly defend me/ my case for making this specific post.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

I didn't say that! I'll kill you you bastard!!!!

Slurpee

damn good use of the word "demonym" though, shit.

GreyClock

Gir you're such a Manitoban.
Don't you refer to me as a Manitoban you Martha's Vineyardian, I'm a Braintreenian.
Get over it you Lesbian.
Why don't you go read a New Yorker in your suite at the New Yorker you New Yorker.

Slurpee

oh wait yeah I was conflating it with dysphemism

compliment rescinded

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on November 27, 2016, 09:05:56 AM
did you just neopet at gir
aw dude the brain tree was awesome

I mean it was useless but it looked cool

Slurpee

why don't WE have a brain tree? >=(

vcrclock.

PhantomCatClock

because then we'd need an esophagor and jesus give the dude a break he just created an entire cemetery

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on November 27, 2016, 09:13:16 AM

why don't WE have a brain tree? >=(

vcrclock.

i called braintree town hall but I don't think they're gonna let me move it
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee on November 27, 2016, 09:03:02 AM
oh wait yeah I was conflating it with dysphemism compliment rescinded
not so fast!!1oneone
Quote from: BilliardBall10 on November 26, 2016, 08:54:56 PM
silver called gir-clock with an inappropriate demonym*/expression,[...] 
*i originally wanted to write ''gender based adjective'', but i prefered the much safer demonym/expression words.
(even tho 'demonym' actually means the description of a person's locality, AKA, a N.Y's demonym for a man is a new-yorker, for a man who is from texas, the demonym is texan/texian, etc etc''

its quite a shame that i did this blunder, because the word demonym is greek. from demos/δημος=county/municipality, while the word ''nym'' stands for the greek word ''onoma''/ονομα, which means ''name''.
therefore, demonym is a county/location resident's name.

yeah, i should've just written ''expression'' or ''G.B.adjective'', it would be (grammatically) better.

PS: im sad that gir left. we need good people like gir, gir is a good person.
PPS: what on earth is a braintree?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

a brain tree is a scary tree with a big brain that gives you bullshit non-riddles "tell me when ____ _____ died" and you have to go visit the blue mouth monster and he'll be like "i'll give you half of the date if you bring me a scary chocolate bar" and then you have to go buy him a scary chocolate bar and bring it back and he'll be like "uh 26. now go get me a haunted pie and a ghost burger" and if those items cost more than whatever the brain tree gives you pretty much tough shit

PhantomCatClock

ye but if you do brain tree, esophagor, and the witch's potion in the same day you get a bonus goodie pack that you can only get once HMM BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU

YOU

UGH

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on November 27, 2016, 09:02:43 PM
ye but if you do brain tree, esophagor, and the witch's potion in the same day you get a bonus goodie pack that you can only get once HMM BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU

YOU

UGH

OUGHTA KNOW

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AlbinoClock

PhantomCatClock

WILL NEVER WITNESS THE TERROR

OF R: TAPE LOADING ERROR