News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

You're all men of the world, is this insane or?

Farted by GreyClock, November 17, 2016, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

Actually, it's been proven that male born people have a predisposition to liking clock crew. I'm not saying girls can't or don't, but they are the biological exception to the rule. My cousin

PhantomCatClock

GreyClock

I have only seen one Miyazaki movie in my life and even then I was thinking "this is pretty cool and all, but am I really sitting here watching anime" throughout. I'm probably missing out on some great stories, but I find there's something intrinsically off-putting about the style, in the broadest sense. So to answer your question, yes I am desperate for you to find me a sonichu fanzine and/or cool book/manga.

Slurpee

>:0

ANIME IS GOOD, YOU FOOL.

YOU -FUCKING- FOOL.

PhantomCatClock

My sister asked if I had that one super weird japanese movie by japanese disney guy

I said I only had Spirited Away on DVD

she was like THAT'S IT

I was all fuck YOU that's not weird you adopted prude

so yeah, watch it again under the idea that "I need to prove to someone this isn't weird as hell" and it's a completely different experience

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

spirited away is kind of overrated as far as chinese cartoons go.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: HalibutmanClock on November 20, 2016, 07:38:49 AM
spirited away is kind of overrated as far as chinese cartoons go.

im afraid that its a japanese movie, flounderman.

(created by hayao miyazaki)

also@ phantomcat: dude, you also like miyazaki's movies? i have seen ''howl's moving castle'', it was a cool+emotional movie. i think its better than ''spirited away'', even tho ''spirited'' was a good movie.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

GreyClock

I have it from a reliable source that all anime is in fact from North Korea, drawn frame by frame at great speed & without error by the masterful visionary Kim Jong-un and that this Hayao Miyazaki is nothing but a perverted fraud who likes to suck soiled diapers with his greedy little capitalist pig-dog mouth.

PhantomCatClock

I wonder if there are closet capitalists in Best Korea like the same way we're perverts but only in the privacy of our own timelocked sensory depravation chambers at home

GreyClock

Ooooh... the bank is gonna approve that small business loan... yeah... I'm gonna open that first fucking location... oh yeah... people are gonna be buying poorly made imported Taiwanese stereo equipment from me... aaaah... I'm gonna branch out, start a franchise... I'm close... I'm close... easy... easy... I'm gonna get audited after the IRS finds discrepancies in my corporate tax return... I'm gonna have to pay a fine and back taxes... you like that? take it... a tape deck is gonna malfunction and explode and take out some child's eye... I'm gonna be sued for everything I got... I'll lose my house, my wife and kids... god... I'll live... I'll live in a dirty storm drain... hhhhhhngggggfffff.

BilliardBall10

so, grey, whats up?

did you do any progress?

i hope that you got your stuff!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.