News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on September 06, 2016, 06:50:53 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on September 06, 2016, 05:51:29 PM
tips for picking up women:
1) grasp firmly
2) keep your back straight
3) lift with your knees

what about men
1) grasp handle
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

distract them by asking how they feel about the Raiders, then give 'em the oooooool' fulcrum flip-up

Slurpee

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on September 06, 2016, 06:50:53 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on September 06, 2016, 05:51:29 PM
tips for picking up women:
1) grasp firmly
2) keep your back straight
3) lift with your knees

what about men
same deal but keep the weight centered and consider carrying in short bursts, as they're deceptively top-heavy

there is also an app, but it's racist

PhantomCatClock

What's a forum that people who aren't logged in can't see?

AnkhClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 07, 2016, 12:22:04 AM
What's a forum that people who aren't logged in can't see?

The Green Door

RobClock

i cannot recall if i posted it when i first brought up garfield, but of course i did thats what i started off talking about this youtube series i had been following that was a parody of anime tropes and american newspaper strips ended abruptly and coincided with the author deleting his tumblr account
[u2]xl2shdijDGk[/u2]

RIP Lycan Jonze

PhantomCatClock

I've done all I can to prolong this laptop's life, but now that the battery is well on its way to exploding and has been for a few months, now I'm finally getting a replacement and I'm PRETTY EXCITED

except this shitty foldout table is good for my three pound laptop but probably not for a 40lb imac. I should, uh, upgrade to a desk first. Shiiiiiit where do i get desks how much do they cost HAVING MONEY IS HARD

PhantomCatClock

Life support total for this laptop:

• After erasing the built-in keyboard from the system folders didn't work (it kept reinstalling itself after like a week. I spilt milk on it like the retard I am and it kept thinking a couple of buttons were held down) I manually yoinked the cable attached to the motherboard.
• As a result, the power button doesn't work. Also, the keyboard's ribbon was pretty fragile, so that of course broke and can't be plugged in any more. However, connecting a staple from the 2nd to the 27th pins on the motherboard where the keyboard used to plug in simulates the power button being pressed. I learned that from YouTube of all places.
• As a result of that I have software disabling the eject button on my external keyboard, because I was in the habit of using the hotkey to power down the computer. Now I just leave it on all the time and have it scheduled to turn back on automatically if something DOES happen.
• Opening the laptop over and over before I got that system perfected lead to the bottom getting warped. The metal's fine, but the rubber shit covering it isn't. Makes it overheat, but I have two mechanical pencils on the back corners propping the fan exhaust up and it's fine, now.
• I know this list is supposed to be way longer but I've grown so used to all the bullshit I do to keep this machine working that it just feels natural now and I can't lucidly think of any until I'm actively doing it.

edit: actually taking the time to look down at the damned thing reminded me of a good one
• due to the battery expanding, the trackpad has broken through the plastic shell and popped up. I know better than to press down on it, so I have the trackpad disabled on a software level and am using tape to just kinda seal the edges of it so dust doesn't get inside. the tape has the added bonuses of helping keep some of the warped rubber on the underside in check because I made one piece of it too long, as well as adding to how bad this machine looks right now because I forgot to wipe the area around the trackpad before applying three layers of see-through tape to it.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

nobody chaos dunks like strawberryclock

RobClock

is that on newgrounds yet?

guaranteed daily first

d u m p y

zl

Quote from: RobClock on September 10, 2016, 07:52:54 AM
is that on newgrounds yet?

guaranteed daily first

I just found it sitting around in my newgrounds dump folder.

makes me miss animating trash like this

Slurpee

RobClock

Thank you VCR for footing the bill again, I've spent the whole day terrified that the CC was dead and had no way to contact anyone administrative

AlbinoClock

AlbinoClock

But on the subject of Mr Harmon, have y'all seen HarmonQuest?

Slurpee

I watched the first episode on youtube but they wanted me to go to another site for the rest and I didn't

AlbinoClock

Yeah, SeeSo is a pretty dumb site. I don't know why he didn't just sell it to Netflix or Hulu. Or, like, do it like Louis CK and just sell it himself.

It's all up on torrents and shit though. I was hoping Yvette would be on it, as she appears to be sitting next to Dan in the opening sequence, but she isn't. Maybe next season.

AlbinoClock

Also, SeeSo did have a free 30 days thing going, I don't know if they still do.