News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 11, 2016, 09:16:47 PM
Thank you VCR for footing the bill again, I've spent the whole day terrified that the CC was dead and had no way to contact anyone administrative
as I was saying in the 9/11 thread, lumpclock pays for the clockcrew.net domain and that's where the hiccup was. if lumpclock had died, I would've ended up getting clockcrew.net back up this afternoon
if I had actually been locked out of clockcrew.net, as I feared, my plan was to point clockcrew.xyz to this website and send the most recent posters an email to tell them what had happened

should I be easier to contact through means other than the forums? have a better plan in place for if I tear my acl in 2016 and die? ugh yeah probably. in the meantime let's just count on me not being a flake
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AlbinoClock

Might be sensible to exchange phone numbers with a couple active folks so texts can be sent if shit hits the fan.

PhantomCatClock

I would pay for our domain name.

Pros: I'm always here, even during the off season

Cons: I am unreliable at best

RobClock

I played through Space Quest I today. Probably the most frustrating gaming experience I've ever had. Needed to restart entirely 2 or 3 times because I missed some asinine thing an hour beforehand and therefore couldn't complete a puzzle. Also that fucking slot machine minigame.

Beating it was infinitely satisfying, however. 1 down, 5 to go.

RobClock

To piggyback on what pcat is saying; I am always willing to donate money towards keeping the CC around.

PhantomCatClock

I remember hearing that you couldn't get through the H2G2 game without the Babel fish, but it'd let you keep playing if you missed it, you were just fucked like right before the end of the game. Downloaded it, started it, got the Babel fish (it's like in the first fifteen minutes), then felt so satisfied I just stopped and didn't ever actually play the rest of the game.

Also, I got that Sierra Humble Bundle, too. Gonna play the FUCK outta them on my new computer which I SHOULD BE ABLE TO ORDER THIS THURSDAY WOOOOOO

d u m p y

ive only seen little bits of Community and yet i'm pretty sure it's complete shit

Slurpee

you're a continuing charm

d u m p y

Ya just can't stay mad at me!  :duelin:

pop-tart

Old people can get away with anything.

I work in a hypermarket store (grocery + general merch) and I'm passing through the beer aisle at the end of my shift to grab a tall boy and Abbie (30-something-year-old) and Nick (dude gotta be 80 or 90) are fillin' the shelves.

Chris the grocery team lead comes thru the aisle to check their progress and Nick asks him "what do you need me to do after this?" Chris answers "liquor holes... fill em."

Nick, swear to God, looks at Abbie and says "maybe I should buy her dinner first?"

d u m p y

man that's fucking classic

AlbinoClock

Imma choke Dumpster with Dan Harmon's cock. Y/N?

d u m p y

Can't choke someone with something that small man

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

I wish that song wasn't so catchy :T

Slurpee

Quote from: Dumpsterlock on September 13, 2016, 11:12:19 PM
Can't choke someone with something that small man
HAH! how would you know his dick is little if you don't follow HarmonTown?

Slurpee

Quote from: pop-tart on September 13, 2016, 07:27:43 PM
Old people can get away with anything.

I work in a hypermarket store (grocery + general merch) and I'm passing through the beer aisle at the end of my shift to grab a tall boy and Abbie (30-something-year-old) and Nick (dude gotta be 80 or 90) are fillin' the shelves.

Chris the grocery team lead comes thru the aisle to check their progress and Nick asks him "what do you need me to do after this?" Chris answers "liquor holes... fill em."

Nick, swear to God, looks at Abbie and says "maybe I should buy her dinner first?"

okay, so one time one of the guys in the meat department came into the office in the early morning, when I was in there making copies of the call sheet. older guy, name of George, talks exactly like H. Jon Benjamin, and every ounce the person that you would expect from a middle aged butcher with H. Jon Benjamin's voice. coming into the office in the early morning is pretty much your only window to request anything special with your schedule, so it's nothing unusual.
he comes in and says to the assistant manager, very somber and serious, "I have to take some time off in a couple weeks."
she says okay, when and why, etc.
he gives her a timeframe, says it's medical, "Yeah, I'm gonna be recovering from surgery."
she says, concerned, "Why, what's wrong?"
he waves it off, "Ahh, nothing, it's just my back was hurting, you know? So I asked the doctor, and he said I was gonna need surgery to fix it."
"Oh my gosh."
"Yeah. Says it's from all the weight I'm carrying around" and George is not like an out of shape dude, and he's not working stock
so she asks, "Extra weight?"
and George goes, "Yeah, the doctor says my nuts are too big"

PhantomCatClock

are you sure he reminds you of h. john benjamin? because that sounded macho man randy savage

PhantomCatClock

two sentence horror story

BB10 has been banned from the CC. I tab over to newgrounds to see that I have a new message.

Kodiakclock

The real reason you can't choke dumpsterclock with cock is because you can't choke dumpsterclock with cock. He is a pro.  :duelin:
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt