News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Interest in TIEM forum?

Farted by PineappleClock, August 31, 2011, 02:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1846930sweet
yes, but how about re-making/posting the magazine?
it could work, if we try hard.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BluezombieClock

It's not happening. At least not for a while. As Ribs previously stated: if we're gonna do this, we need to know exactly where we're going with it. Nobody wants to see TIEM go down another decline.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1847091If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, what do we have to lose?
exaactly my point.

why abandon it from the start/very own-beggining?

we should at least try creating the sub-forum, and adding the articles/requesting ppl to do the articles, and then, PM them or E-MAIL them to the editors/people in carge of the magazine.

i say, PM, because, it would be an easy way for the creator to post it, in the sub-forum, without others reading it, thus, ruining the surprise.
on, other hand, the author, could post ONLY a short summary about his article(s), and PM/mail the full-article to the editors.

again, not to ruin the surprise.

or, the sub-forum, could be viewed only by editors/moderators of TIEM.
and people could only submit stuff and then the editors, could compile them, when it's done?
dunno.

anyway, i think TIEM's too good, to be left alone to die(again)
let's do thiss!!!! guyse!

-i mean, i STILL have memories of the old TIEM issues, that were SO funny!!) -
it's a shame to let it fad-es

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SnakeClock

I support the idea of a forum to allow people to contribute ideas and content, and then an issue of TIEM is released when there is enough material. That would allow us to produce the magazine on a less formal basis, and probably make it more enjoyable to contribute to.