News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Russian Girls - The Amazing Few (Music Video)

Farted by ToiletRollClock, October 30, 2008, 02:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToiletRollClock

Hey gang.
Here's something I've been working on for the past few months.
During the summer I managed to get the job of directing a low budget music video for a local band called The Amazing Few.
I put together the concept, we shot it in August and I've been editing it for the past few months, while juggling a few other things in my life. Anyways, it's finally finished and online.
Enjoy and spread the word since vids are all about getting the band publicity, plus it's a really cool song. Also, a lot of people worked really hard on this (for no money!!):
[u2]VCeZXlphhiU[/u2]

Check out their MySpace as well here:
//[U]http://www.myspace.com/theamazingfew[/U]

SirClock

Congrats with the video man. Pretty neat getting hired by a band.

Sorry though, that song gave me cramps. Glasses guy needs to learn how to sing (at least a little)

ToiletRollClock

Quote from: SirClock;1437887Glasses guy needs to learn how to sing (at least a little)

I like the way he works it. I thought it suited.

noseclock

this is so awesome, i dont get how this thread doesnt get noticed more, congrats my mannnn, i really dig the indie sound and your weird little spin on their sound through video

im lookin into starting some filming for my music buddies and my own songs, got any pointers for starters?

Marlin Clock

The woman looks like Julie Andrews from The Sound of Music.

Marlin Clock

Also why is it called russian girls?

SageClock

good job on the video. i do some (crappy) video editing myself at work, so I have an idea of how much time and effort that took to make. personally, i'm not passionate about video editing myself, so even the little bit I do annoys me, but hopefully you find it a rewarding experience.

and the song was pretty cool, except i thought the lyrics were downright stupid (and not in the good way).

noseclock

its called indie pop music saggee, its just experiments to try and do something silly to get heard, im sure people question why "get silly" amongst others are becoming hits

ToiletRollClock

Quote from: SageClock;1438437i'm not passionate about video editing myself, so even the little bit I do annoys me, but hopefully you find it a rewarding experience.

I do, I love editing videos and making films and this was fun though, there was some technical stuff I learned the hard way in doing this one but I still very much enjoyed it.

SirClock

Quote from: mannynose;1438440its called indie pop music saggee, its just experiments to try and do something silly to get heard, im sure people question why "get silly" amongst others are becoming hits
No, because I just know people are I'm a edgy teen.

ToiletRollClock

Ok, I was gonna see if anyone would notice this but hey, fuck it.
Look very closely at the video at 1:06 and see if you notice anything.

miracle fruit

i cant stand that song or their faces or im going to murder my family

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: ToiletRollClock;1438554Ok, I was gonna see if anyone would notice this but hey, fuck it.
oh i see it
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

miracle fruit

Quote from: ToiletRollClock;1438554Ok, I was gonna see if anyone would notice this but hey, fuck it.

its too subtle

SpinningCubeClock

1:06 made me lol

Nice vid for a nice song.
hello

Flounderpa

you have a great power there
subliminal message are powerful
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

ToiletRollClock

Quote from: eazy mothafuckin e;1438567its too subtle

I didn't want it to be too obvious.

Biblo

i'm telling you, every criticism you guys have made gets blasted once you see these guys live. from this song you could be forgiven to think that they aren't incredibly talented

ToiletRollClock

Quote from: Bibloween;1439001every criticism you guys have made gets blasted once you see these guys live.

S'true.