News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL What's Your Word Count

Farted by Topcatyo, October 26, 2009, 12:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topcatyo

Topcatyo

SnakeClock

Currently at 0, but I'm getting there.

TapedeckClock

WWWWWWWWWW

SnakeClock

Quote from: Tape de Deck Clock;1684472uhm right now 1411

I hope you're not serious, you're supposed to start on November 1.

TapedeckClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1684482I hope you're not serious, you're supposed to start on November 1.

i cant start early? ;(
WWWWWWWWWW

SnakeClock

Quote from: Tape de Deck Clock;1684484i cant start early? ;(

It's National Novel Writing Month, not National Novel Writing Month and a Week and a Half. If you go to the NaNoWriMo web site, you'll see the Word Count updater isn't enabled until November 1. Their rules, not mine.

If you like, though, your goal can be 51,411 words rather than 50,000, but it kind of spoils the event when you don't start as soon as November starts, and end as soon as November ends.

TapedeckClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1684487It's National Novel Writing Month, not National Novel Writing Month and a Week and a Half. If you go to the NaNoWriMo web site, you'll see the Word Count updater isn't enabled until November 1. Their rules, not mine.

If you like, though, your goal can be 51,411 words rather than 50,000, but it kind of spoils the event when you don't start as soon as November starts, and end as soon as November ends.

alright i'll just shoot for 51,411.

i dont want all of that writing to go to waste D:
WWWWWWWWWW

SnakeClock

Quote from: Tape de Deck Clock;1684492alright i'll just shoot for 51,411.

i dont want all of that writing to go to waste D:

Good man. :)

What's it about so far?

TapedeckClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1684494Good man. :)

What's it about so far?

an octopus that goes to space on Christmas and has to free a bunch of enslaved Pomeranians captured by the secret organization of humans on earth who kill octopuses to make ink for ink jet cartridges.
WWWWWWWWWW

SnakeClock

Quote from: Tape de Deck Clock;1684500an octopus that goes to space on Christmas and has to free a bunch of enslaved Pomeranians captured by the secret organization of humans on earth who kill octopuses to make ink for ink jet cartridges.

I love it. November can't come soon enough. ;)

Faygo

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: J. Thomas Rohner III;1684634I made a plotline. 50 words.

That doesn't count!

Anyway, zero words for me, but I'm going to be mocking Lovecraft in my narration style, so I think it will end up being very wordy and difficult to read through, with lots of boring technical descriptions of the physical structures of cosmic horrors with nigh-unpronounceable names.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

SageClock

I already have approximately 2k words of the sequel written from the first time I attempted it, and I'm probably going to keep it. I'm not counting that towards my overall word count, though.

Wind-up Clock

I'm at 0 right not, but about 500 words are floating around in my head, just waiting to come out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Faygo

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1685269That doesn't count!

Forget you then.

SnakeClock

Quote from: J. Thomas Rohner III;1686119Forget you then.

Oh, don't be so lippy. :p

The Spoiler

2638. So far the main character has walked out of the office building he works at.

Wind-up Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SnakeClock

Quote from: The Spoiler;16869872638. So far the main character has walked out of the office building he works at.

You're not being all purple, I hope.