News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Whore screenshots of your latest flash v2

Farted by AlethioClock, August 30, 2006, 07:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coalclock

Quote from: AlethioClockHe was saying you're a fucking asskisser.
It's completely useless to tell someone like Virus "that he earned cool points" because it's a redundant statement.

Also, look around better if you think 'he is one of the few' that makes flash look good. There's tons of talented artists.
What the fuck is your problem?

You make a thread for people to comment on other peoples work, then you get all cuntish when someone has something positive to say about someones work.......when that person just so happens to be a mod.

CD Clock

Quote from: GravestoneClock I HATED THE MOVIE CUBE GODDMMIT.
This is two pages late but THAT MOVIE IS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE. IT IS THE MOST HILARIOUS AND AMAZING SERIES OF MOVIES EVER. ESPECIALLY CUBE 2. THE OLD LADY IN THAT ONE IS AWESOME. ALSO, EVERYONE DIES AND THE ENDING IS HORRIBLE.

Oh and you're not allowed to make a cube movie, I'm already making one that I've been working on for 4 months now.

Trek Clock

Quote from: CDClockThis is two pages late but THAT MOVIE IS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE. IT IS THE MOST HILARIOUS AND AMAZING SERIES OF MOVIES EVER. ESPECIALLY CUBE 2. THE OLD LADY IN THAT ONE IS AWESOME. ALSO, EVERYONE DIES AND THE ENDING IS HORRIBLE.

Oh and you're not allowed to make a cube movie, I'm already making one that I've been working on for 4 months now.
Damn you, but i must compliment you on good movie taste, plus i didn't get to save the .fla so you win

FluxCapacitorClock

I've actually been planning on animating this. I don't have anything to show for it though. I'm only in the planning stages.

FishbagClock

Quote from: FluxCapacitorI've actually been planning on animating this. I don't have anything to show for it though. I'm only in the planning stages.
Oh shit man, I'm not sure if I'll ever jack off again...
jkldc

WiiClock

Quote from: FluxCapacitorI've actually been planning on animating this. I don't have anything to show for it though. I'm only in the planning stages.
Whoa. Wow. That was a really good story. Just...Holy shit.
HELLO EVERYONE.

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: KwagOh shit man, I'm not sure if I'll ever jack off again...
Leek posted it in some other thread, I read it and almost threw up a bunch of times... then I thought "Hey woah now that'd make a neat flash".

So I read it a couple more times until I got used to it. Also it's written by the guy who wrote Fight Club (if you didnt know that)

Brass

what a bunch of wankers,
you deserve what u get if u shove a carrot up ur ass or a candle down ur dick or getting ur ass sucked in the pool, ill think ill stick to the normal way
[flash]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/BrassKnucklesClock/Brasssigv.swf width=300.1 px height=149.6 px[/flash]

FishbagClock

I'm not sure if I believe that story anyway. You'd think you'd relise your intestines are gettimg ripped out of your ass before they are actually out of your ass.
jkldc

SilverCherryClock

Quote from: TremcladClockThe rest is a mystery.

Wow, I love that.

Drattigan

Here's a screenshot of  something I started yesterday:

[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/5xht5x/car.swf width=400 height=200[/flash]
Brazil << btw i maed cartun

BunnyClock

Goddamn, everything in here looks so fantastic!

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

AlethioClock

Quote from: PirateClock
So now we've seen all the frames from the movie :p?

peyoteclock

Exclamation Mark

Quote from: PeyoteClock

The one on the right looks like brian peppers.
Quote from: Crucifix;1556967I now have a 14 year old girl hitting on me. If I had proof she wasn\'t a 50 year old man I\'d be masturbating right about now :>

peyoteclock

Quote from: minesweeperThe one on the right looks like brian peppers.

no way! :cool:

Klop

Um... that's a something..

Oh sorry about big resolution ^

Eh this is not even new... Just old crap from flash 3... not even animation
[FLASH]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/4792/maplemaplemaplefv9.swf height=150 width=400[/FLASH]
yeah yeah the name mapleclock is taken
i know..

http://hydrauliccat.newgrounds.com/flash/

PoisonshroomClock

Jeebus, I haven't had an active flash movie project for years.
I've only done shit like sigs, pictures and animation tests. :(

Here's a screenie of a picture I'm working on, if it's all the same.