News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

"I've had enough of your shitty delays" - Which flash is this from?

Farted by AlbinoClock, October 02, 2016, 11:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbinoClock

I remember SBC saying this in a thing but I don't remember what. :(

What a great line.

d u m p y

RobClock

NintendrCkolc

Slurpee

it sounds familiar, in that "it doesn't do anything, that's the beauty of it" sort of way, but idk. i can tell you it's not 21 o'clock street or insert title here or pass the flash 2 because i watched them thinking it might've been one of them and it wasn't. although to be honest i kind of checked out for part of that but I'm like 90% sure. sorry

AlbinoClock

I know he's trying to rent a car and that's what he's mad about. Definitely not as recent as Pass the Flash.

The line might even be "I'm tired of your shitty delays".

RenegadeClock

We need to transcribe and tag every Clock movie, and then put them into a text searchable database. Good luck with that guys!

d u m p y

Quote from: RenegadeClock on October 05, 2016, 04:48:27 PM
We need to transcribe and tag every Clock movie, and then put them into a text searchable database. Good luck with that guys!

nintendo is working on it he'll post the link soon

PhantomCatClock

I actually started something similar but only did it with my movies and was going to release the syntax so other people could do it with the rest but realized it was stupidly unintuitive and I should just use mysql for it and have like semicolon delimiters