News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Official CC: Clockhouse Theater

Farted by AbsintheClock, September 10, 2012, 03:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

For Clockoween we will be releasing an official Clock Crew Collaboration called Clockhouse Theater. The idea is simple. Make a really short horror movie/horror movie preview in 30 seconds to 2 minutes. These shorts will be shot back to back. Participation is completely open. This means if you've missed out on pass the flashes, this is your big chance to be a part of an official Clock Crew collaboration. Also if possible it'd be nice to have a preloader, and a menu.

Basics:
Size: 683 X384
FPS: 12 FPS (The idea is to make it look like a b movie projection)
Hard Deadline: TODAY!!!!!!
Remember to set your audio to stream, and not anything else.
Try to keep your stuff somewhat organized. Keeping stuff in folders, not naming anything "untitled 1."
Don't worry too much about conversion, we'll figure it out.
Have fun with it. There are no rules about collabing on specific parts with each other, working alone, or anything like that. We have a ton of space to upload with, so we'd like to use that up with as many participants as possible.

And just so we don't rip each others ideas off, post your ideas here, and give us a look see as to what you're doing with it.

Any questions, you can contact either Patriot or myself.

patriotclock

I will obviously be making a part for this worthy and worthwhile endeavor.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

My idea is Werewolf in Clocktopia, its about BB10 and uses the voice clip where he says THE MOOOOOON. Is that enough information?

VuBawlsClock

I will prob use this as an exuse not to do a regular Halloween flash
Fuck anonfrog

RobClock

I will most certainly be participating

screwdriver_clock

I'll take a part. Last time I was in an official CC collab was CCTV.

Of course I already have an idea, based on Soylent Green, but with hamburgers, coprsegrinder (ASSBURGERS ARE MADE OF SNAKECLOCKS)

PezClock

d u m p y

i want in. i need the motivation to finally do something that isn't shit on purpose.

imma make mine a parody of Misery. that's mine ok nobody can take it

BoltClock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1921671I'll take a part. Last time I was in an official CC collab was CCTV.

Haha me too. I have no idea what to make though. (And unless I start right after my current project I'm not gonna make it as I'll be out for all of October)
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

SockpuppetClock

Hi! My idea is hilarious, I'm honestly surprised how I thought this up. Take a look:

small-time town. friends hanging out, feeling good. we walk down street, discuss something. i bond with my fellow beings. i look at hte girl she knows me well and i feel good platonically i still fear i will say osmething stuipd but our bonds so close i dont even remember how i ffirst met them. we crack jokes about pop culture. this is as close to coming-of-age movie as I will ever be I pull out my gun BAP her face doesnt explode like I thought it would . i think i'm going to puke. is this social anxiety? the gun must mean something what does this all mean BAP the sound of a baby getting dropped off the 16th story window watching it fall every inch of its way but from where you're looking you can barely tell its falling so fast it just smashes into cement out of nowhere its a god damn water balloon I watch the body but this movie isnt ending? the insides of my eye is melting my vision is losing, i'm not fainting but i cant stand i'm falling from 0ft, drowning from oxygen. i see it but nothing is happening now are not going away and its all over it does not i just need this to fade out oh god in heaven just roll the fucking credits already. where is the action?. the air is cold. i feel it cool up my lungs

DWARFINATORclock

AbsintheClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1921794stuff

Yes. Just want to say, it doesn't have to be just horror either. Sci-Fi, Kung Fu flicks, swords and sandals type b movies are also acceptable. The theme is more so the cheesiness of the spirit of it.

Also I'm calling this.

[u2]yXK2yyjerro[/u2]

clockradioclock

perhaps only slightly related, but worth watching

[U2]DiYjwRZK_NM[/U2]
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

d u m p y

Quote from: SockpuppetClock;1921765Hi! My idea is hilarious, I'm honestly surprised how I thought this up. Take a look:

small-time town. friends hanging out, feeling good. we walk down street, discuss something. i bond with my fellow beings. i look at hte girl she knows me well and i feel good platonically i still fear i will say osmething stuipd but our bonds so close i dont even remember how i ffirst met them. we crack jokes about pop culture. this is as close to coming-of-age movie as I will ever be I pull out my gun BAP her face doesnt explode like I thought it would . i think i'm going to puke. is this social anxiety? the gun must mean something what does this all mean BAP the sound of a baby getting dropped off the 16th story window watching it fall every inch of its way but from where you're looking you can barely tell its falling so fast it just smashes into cement out of nowhere its a god damn water balloon I watch the body but this movie isnt ending? the insides of my eye is melting my vision is losing, i'm not fainting but i cant stand i'm falling from 0ft, drowning from oxygen. i see it but nothing is happening now are not going away and its all over it does not i just need this to fade out oh god in heaven just roll the fucking credits already. where is the action?. the air is cold. i feel it cool up my lungs

nigga u trippin

Topcatyo

Sounds like fun, I'll see what I can do.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1921647My idea is Werewolf in Clocktopia, its about BB10 and uses the voice clip where he says THE MOOOOOON. Is that enough information?

Damn it, the second I got to this thread I had this idea. DAAAAAMN YOOOOU FLOUNDERMAAAAAN
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AbsintheClock

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1922389SWF - http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/9fb9e142bf13e5d6d6e3dfff5d7cbfdb

FLA - http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c7efe15a1c567da95164b57a0a5b49e4

Uhh, no. You pretty much just ripped off Flounderman's idea of making BB10 the killer, and the moon joke. I don't think you get this project.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PezClock

I was going to do screwdriver and bb10 but screwdriver would be the killer but I did that for the 1 frame collab so I have no ideas. Can you let me think of one?

Okay I got an idea.

Screwdriver is out in the woods, and slenderclock comes and kills screwdriver. That's all I got.