News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Wikipedia page?

Farted by AnchorClock, October 14, 2009, 09:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnchorClock

Why does our wikipedia page keep getting deleted. If the weebl deserves one, so do we.

SilverCherryClock

we really don't deserve one, we exist entirely in the context of another site which barely even deserves one

Wind-up Clock

We've got one on TVtropes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The only way we'll get an article is if we get featured in a major newspaper or magazine. It's time clock crew, one of us has to shoot up our school and arrange the corpses into the letters c l o c k c r e w . c c. You'll get a harmony award for your efforts.

AnchorClock

Wheres IIDX when you need him.
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1680742The only way we'll get an article is if we get featured in a major newspaper or magazine. It's time clock crew, one of us has to shoot up our school and arrange the corpses into the letters c l o c k c r e w . c c. You'll get a harmony award for your efforts.

TremcladClock

There's a lot of history there. Although there are many far-less notable things with articles on Wikipedia, the amount of drama and vandalism that went on surrounding our article when we had one was enough to get us black-listed.

Truthfully, we don't deserve one.

Loki Clock

In all honesty, the only way you'll ever become famous is if you kill the president in the name of the Clock Crew.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: ᛚᚮᚴᛁ᛫ᚴᛚᚢᚴᚴᛆ;1680753In all honesty, the only way you'll ever become famous is if you kill the president in the name of the Clock Crew.
I'm gonna draw a bunch of clock propaganda on a shoe and then throw it at Obama.

Loki Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1680755I'm gonna draw a bunch of clock propaganda on a shoe and then throw it at Obama.

Hey Obama... I have a favor to ask you. Would you take your shoe off? Okay, thanks! Now, would you put it on your head? That's just great! Thank you so much.

Slurpee

Quote from: TremcladClock;1680752the amount of drama and vandalism that went on surrounding our article when we had one was enough to get us black-listed.

this makes us sound awesome

Topcatyo

We could make an article on Wikipedia about subjects that have been black-listed as articles on Wikipedia and then put us as the first example and put said long, detailed history in it.

Fireman

there really is no need for one, we kind of keep to ourselves.

Slurpee

Loki Clock

The corrupt furry administration refuses to let the good word be heard.

SpongeClock SquarePants

fuck wikipedia

also the true influence and greatness of the clock crew will only be recognized, as with any truly great artist, after its death

PentagramClock

We still have a page at Encyclopedia Dramatica, what more do you want?
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

CaramelAppleClock

PentagramClock

Quote from: CYBORG PIRATE NINJA JESUS;1680878the best we'll ever get
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Clock_Crew

It's not an entirely inaccurate description of this group either.
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

DWARFINATORclock

We need a DWARFINATORclock wikipedia page.

Biblo

the weebl used to have a regular slot on MTV! he's far more mainstream