News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

New Mayor.

Farted by AbsintheClock, April 05, 2013, 02:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

And by a popular vote, AbbaZaba wins the election for new mayor by a landslide.

All hail the Manchurian candidate. May you blame him for all the shortcomings of the current staff. Give it up for my man Mr. Don Cherry Berry Jr AKA SupremeKingVol.9.

AbbaZabaClock

It will rain fried chicken in clocktopia for all under my tenure.

As the mayor I will be the best like no one ever was.

We\'ll be back shortly.

PhantomCatClock

Yeah yeah congrats whatever but I never got added to the Not-The-Mayor usergroup. I thought my Not-The-Mayor campaign was going really well, too

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1944719Yeah yeah congrats whatever but I never got added to the Not-The-Mayor usergroup. I thought my Not-The-Mayor campaign was going really well, too

Now now. Im sure I can turn that frown upside down with a redeemable starting next thursday coupon for an order of fried chicken brought to you by the Supreme King Vol 9 Administration office.
We\'ll be back shortly.

EnglishClock

this is an outrage i voted for nixon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AstronautClock

I will get you abbazaba

AbbaZabaClock

Haaaaroooooo

I love you guys don't be butthurt <3
We\'ll be back shortly.

AstronautClock

Schmellements Clawk

I expect good things.

PolyhedronClock

WrenchClock

AbbazabbaClock isn't real. I mean really, do you think this guy just appeared out of nowhere last year and became mayor in just a few months? Wake up, sheeple!

AbbaZabaClock

lmao how am I not real? :( I love you guys. Lol I think thats hilarious though. I just wanna do what benefits the crew. Nothing less.
We\'ll be back shortly.

RobClock

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: RobClock;1944778

<3
We\'ll be back shortly.

BilliardBall10

congrats man! may you serve us with justice!
also: can i be a vice-president/vice mayor thing?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

DurianClock

Congratulations Abba-Zaba!!! :golfclap:

AbbaZabaClock

We\'ll be back shortly.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1944771:fire:

Fiya FFFFFFF FIYAMAN
We\'ll be back shortly.

Slurpee

I didn't vote for him but he's my mayor and I hope he does a good job.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1944800I didn't vote for him but he's my mayor and I hope he does a good job.

Its all good. As your mayor i'll do my best for the people of the crew and ensure that whatever responsibilities that fall upon me will be carried out to the fullest and meet/surpass whatever standards are set.
We\'ll be back shortly.