News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Who Missed Me

Farted by SilverClock, February 15, 2009, 09:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirClock

Quote from: The Angriest Hot Dog;1522716Apparently you've never seen full size tower then. This thing isn't that big.

You would never fit a fully rigged intel i7 with a good video card in this tower, which is eventually what I want to have.
Of course I've seen full towers, but why in fucks name would you need that amount of space. I dont see why  you couldn't fit everything.

Ive got my quadcore being cooled with the worlds chunkiest cpu fan in the word, a brand new graphics card with an open slot next to it, 2 slots of ram with 2 open, 1 harddrive slot with 2 open, 1 cd/dvd drive slot with 3 open & ten fans... Plenty of room

Honestly the reason for such huge towers is just for cooling. My tower is always hot, but whatevs at least it doesnt take up a quarter of my bedroom

SoBe Clock

Quote from: SirClock;1522718Of course I've seen full towers, but why in fucks name would you need that amount of space. I dont see why  you couldn't fit everything.

Ive got my quadcore being cooled with the worlds chunkiest cpu fan in the word, a brand new graphics card with an open slot next to it, 2 slots of ram with 2 open, 1 harddrive slot with 2 open, 1 cd/dvd drive slot with 3 open & ten fans... Plenty of room

Honestly the reason for such huge towers is just for cooling. My tower is always hot, but whatevs at least it doesnt take up a quarter of my bedroom

I'm just saying when building my dad's i7, the video card wouldn't fit in his mid size tower, so we bought a full size Armor case. Even then, we had to take the side fan off of the inside of the case and fasten it to the outside of the case just to fit the Cooler Master V8 on the processor, and the thing is still pretty full.

Plus you NEED to keep the i7 cool. it's so powerful it overheats pretty easilly without the V8 on it and you need a full tower to keep it at a decent temperature.

SirClock

Quote from: The Angriest Hot Dog;1522724Plus you NEED to keep the i7 cool. it's so powerful it overheats pretty easilly without the V8 on it and you need a full tower to keep it at a decent temperature.
Ill just keep my motherboard submerged in liquid nitrogen thx

SoBe Clock

Quote from: SirClock;1522733Ill just keep my motherboard submerged in liquid nitrogen thx

Well if you have liquid cooling that works too I suppose.

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: The Angriest Hot Dog;1522735Well if you have liquid cooling that works too I suppose.
he was being sarcastic fyi
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

SilverClock

My geForce GTX 280 fits in this case with plenty of space left over.

Great minds think alike, Sir. :)
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

PaperClipClock

Quote from: The Angriest Hot Dog;1522626I have that same tower for my computer, only mine's green.

Looking back on it, I really wish I had bought another tower. Fitting modern day video cards in this thing will be a bitch, its not big enough.
I have the same tower too! Mine's blue as well.
And yeah I wish I had just gotten a beige little thing. I don't look at it that much and I can't sleep with my computer on because of the lights.
edit: wow 4 clocks with the same computer!

Safe___Clock

i only got 9600gtx2 ;_______;

KrylonClock

Heliopios

You people like to waste money on overpriced setups apparently.
:]

BilliardBall10

i got an old tower same

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

SilverClock

Quote from: Heliopios;1526864You people like to waste money on overpriced setups apparently.

My old pc was over 7 years old, and this current set up with last me for more than half a decade. Not to mention it only cost my about $1,500.

ps fux u, u juss mad u aint got no chee$e
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!