News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

There should be a Coonskincap clock

Farted by WrenchClock, August 31, 2011, 08:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrenchClock

RobClock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

RobClock

Quote from: BlobClock;1846741Rob be this.
:splat:

HeinekenClock

I was afraid this thread was going to be roughly 100% gorier and 100% more racist.
I'm terribly sorry if this post is construed as racist by itself it's just that I've never heard the word "coon" be used for raccoons outside of that one south park episode and even then I thought it was meant to be a double entendre.

RobClock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1846745I thought it was meant to be a double entendre.

It was, but coon is a word for raccoon.

HeinekenClock

On topic though, that's a decent clockname and a pretty good drawing.

WrenchClock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1846745I was afraid this thread was going to be roughly 100% gorier and 100% more racist.
I'm terribly sorry if this post is construed as racist by itself it's just that I've never heard the word "coon" be used for raccoons outside of that one south park episode and even then I thought it was meant to be a double entendre.

I'll have you know i'm too nice a person

HeinekenClock

I bet you're just too afraid of black people. It's that isn't it? You horrible racist.
Holy shit it's true!!!11

WrenchClock

AC Slater

I was getting ready to press that gas button when I saw the thread title.

miracle fruit

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1846745I was afraid this thread was going to be roughly 100% gorier and 100% more racist.

what kind of dutch fag hasnt read 'where the red fern grows'

HeinekenClock

I had to look that up and have no idea why I should have read such a thing

Edit - and most of the books I read are in English too.

SpongeClock SquarePants

Bur lets be honest here people. A black mans skin with a clock on it would be hella fun
imagine other clocks wearing coonskinclock like a motorcycle suit by accident

Slurpee

screwclock

Quote from: Slurpee;1848330BORN ON A MOUNTAINTOP IN TENNESSEE

ahem, davy crockett was actually born on a mountaintop in the state of Franklin

Slurpee

davy crockett was a real person? good lord.

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1849091davy crockett was a real person? good lord.

Yes.

TelephoneClock