News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Ultimate Clocks Trilogy

Farted by Lump Clock, November 15, 2006, 12:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

Quote from: LumpClockSorry this took so long. I'm going to try to have Tequila, Buttplug, and Coal up tonight.

Patriot.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _praiz_ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

you did mine wrong. me name's fucking horrible clock name. not fucking awsome! :D

MasterClock

Lump Clock

Before I get to more pictures, there is something important I have to say:

I want to thank everyone for all of the great feedback! I started this thread just to have some fun, kicks and giggles. But this thread has become massive, and something wonderful that I can truely claim as my contribution to the Clock Crew. I can only call it so because all of the awesome clocks and clockfriends that post in this thread who keep me wanting to draw. All of the good things you say to me make it all worth so much more! It is especially more fantastic thanks to the admin attention from Tree. I'm not sure if other admins have taken a look, or even many mods, but if they have I appreciate that, as well.

I might be the one drawing, but you're the ones that make it great art! I love you all and I love the Clock Crew!

Now with that said.... On with the show!

Now I wanted to get Tequila, Coal, and Buttplug in, but I will have to push Coal and Buttplug till tomorrow.

So, your assumption would be that I have finished TequilaClock. Well, I did. Now I thought to myself, 'How do you make more awesome the concept of Tequila, let alone any alcohol?' Instantly I realized you couldn't. So I thought I'd just draw an awesome bottle of Tequila. Enjoy your....

Tequila.

SpinningCubeClock

Wow. The first few in that list were VERY average lol. Then I got to about half way through and I was like wow! Some of them are really awesome. Rose's proportions look a little messed up though...:( Mainly her raised arm. Anyways, really good. Me plz lol.
hello

Folder

:army:
FUCK CLOCKS

Lump Clock

Quote from: SpinningCubeClockWow. The first few in that list were VERY average lol. Then I got to about half way through and I was like wow! Some of them are really awesome. Rose's proportions look a little messed up though...:( Mainly her raised arm. Anyways, really good. Me plz lol.
I noticed little misshaps myself in the pictures, but I can't go back and fix them now... SO I live with it. For the most part, I like all the drawings.

Could you do me a favor and point out the more "average" looking drawings? I want to inspect them myself, but I'm not sure which ones you mean.

EDIT: Also, I was going to draw Coal and Buttplug, but I got way sick. I barely have enough energy to sit and type. I'm sorry, guys.

berimfuckyoubau

am i on the secret list for cool guys?

Sputnik

Schwep

Draw me. The photo in my sig's 1 half of a weedgrinder. Base the design on the if you want.

Lump Clock

I'll have Coal, Buttplug, Wind-Up, vBulletin, and maybe Grievous up by tonight. I'm doing all of these drawings cause I'll be getting punishments tomorrow for something I care not to explain sooooo.. I might not have internet access for a long while...

Bleh...

PS
Quote from: Trapicheam i on the secret list for cool guys?
Maybe... Check my first post. There's an update.

Lump Clock

Quote from: Trapicheam i on the secret list for cool guys?
Maybe... Check my first post. There's an update.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

That is the most inventive interpretation of my clock name that I have ever seen Lump. Good show.

Lump Clock

Guys (and gals), I think I've been trying to put out more than I can at one point. Put out being drawings of clocks. So, I've decided to take a brake for my creativity to rejuvinate. If you want to recomend ideas fo clocks, feel free to do so via PM or this thread. Whatever works.

I know I made a lot of promises about clock drawings, but I think I have to refill my cup first.

K, Thanks.

strawclock

I\'ve had this stupid fucking sloganizer thing in my signature three god damn years how does it still work

EtchASketchClock

Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

PolyhedronClock

If you ever decide to try something new, try creating me with geometric shapes.

SnakeClock

Hi, draw me please, since your drawings are awesome.

[FLASH]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/UberMan5000/snakeclocklib.swf[/FLASH]

TequilaClock

Quote from: LumpClockBefore I get to more pictures, there is something important I have to say:

I want to thank everyone for all of the great feedback! I started this thread just to have some fun, kicks and giggles. But this thread has become massive, and something wonderful that I can truely claim as my contribution to the Clock Crew. I can only call it so because all of the awesome clocks and clockfriends that post in this thread who keep me wanting to draw. All of the good things you say to me make it all worth so much more! It is especially more fantastic thanks to the admin attention from Tree. I'm not sure if other admins have taken a look, or even many mods, but if they have I appreciate that, as well.

I might be the one drawing, but you're the ones that make it great art! I love you all and I love the Clock Crew!
No problem dude, you are a cool cat.

Quote from: TequilaClockSo, your assumption would be that I have finished TequilaClock. Well, I did. Now I thought to myself, 'How do you make more awesome the concept of Tequila, let alone any alcohol?' Instantly I realized you couldn't. So I thought I'd just draw an awesome bottle of Tequila. Enjoy your....

Tequila.
That's really cool, I knew it would be hard for you anyway, but that's nice, thanks!

Lump Clock

Quote from: SnakeClockHi, draw me please, since your drawings are awesome.

[/FLASH]

You've been on my last for a while now..