News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

leekclock makes the worst fucking forum layouts

Farted by TequilaClock, June 25, 2008, 11:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pin Clock

Quote from: SeedClock;1346120speaking of this, where the fuck are the clockmas 07 medals?

This, I'd Imagine everyone sould get medals, with all The Effort put into them.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

screwdriver_clock

I think they should delete the awards system and laugh as half of the CC.cc population moves to another site to get their pixel awards.

coalclock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1347339Or wait for a few days and let leek finish up one of his simpler designs.  The situation is not desperate :p

ZL when has anything ever been finished in a few days here?
(No offence leek I know its hard to make something like that when you work/study/have a social life and only really have your spare time to sleep eat and chill, you don't want to be working after a hard day.)

I just want a skin I can use at work as after browsing cc.cc for two hours or so Internet Explore crashes and these tills have a hard time loading avatars.

iPodClock

Quote from: LeekClock;1347270The default forum skin doesn't have any site navigation, nor does it have a lot of clock crew-exclusive features

Can you not just make a drop down menu, like a selection box (like when you select a country)  under the main navigation bar with links to everything in alphabetical order.

It shouldn't be too hard to code the default skin for those extra page either?

ps. I actually like cabin fever but it's annoying to run at college and at my girlfriends because they have shit computers.
max signature height is 250px not 431, bro.

SageClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1346138I fucking made one or two and I got no reply from Sage... though I guess its because Sage is almost never in. We got the 2006 medals freaking late too.

Well, if someone had reminded me, I might have gotten it taken care of sooner.

I honestly thought I had taken care of it. Now I have.

But Seed's talking about some flash contest, apparently. What award icon are you guys talking about and where's the thread that lists the participants, and I'll get right on it.

AlbinoClock

Black background, white or grey text, no images. Eco-friendly fast-loading theme.

Loki Clock

Quote from: AlbinoClock;1350521Black background, white or grey text, no images. Eco-friendly fast-loading theme.

More like black text and a light, colored or colored-gray background.

LeekClock

Fair complaint.  I haven't been at my own computer in over a month so it's not been possible for me to do it. Should be in a position once again to while away hours behind my pc in the name of the clock crew before too long though.

INoodleClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1346119I really like both layouts and neither have given me trouble.

Adding the simple layout seems like a fine idea though.

I dunno what these issues with loading or funny dashboards is about, if this shabby old machine can run without error with the state she's in.. *shrug*

The old SBC simplistic vector, grey forum was the best. Bring back 2005.

I will shed a tear for somewhere around 256 coloured pixels that have not yet been made for this years Anti-Clock day.

mauserclock

hey leekclock i love cabin fever
oh wait everyone hates it now grr so do I

ToyotaClock

Quote from: Mauser;1393669hey leekclock i love cabin fever
oh wait everyone hates it now grr so do I

hey hey sev

mauserclock

Quote from: ToyotaClock;1393672hey hey sev
sup r0ms

FlossClock

I love "Cabin Fever" and it runs good on my comp so ffffffffffffff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

zl

Slurpee

showing people the site when we had like 9 legacy skins plus randomskoo was a minor point of pride tbh

"Yeah this is the animation group I'm in. As you can see the site is as colorful, discordant, and beautiful as the human soul, nbd."

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 15, 2016, 07:26:23 PM
showing people the site when we had like 9 legacy skins plus randomskoo was a minor point of pride tbh

"Yeah this is the animation group I'm in. As you can see the site is as colorful, discordant, and beautiful as the human soul, nbd."
*switches to exhaust 2.0*
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

miracle fruit

RobClock

I liked cabin fever but preferred nuskoo. Nothing ever topped nuskoo.

RobClock

I went back to the first page, jesus this thread is like a time capsule.

AlbinoClock

Yeah what the fuck Leek where are all the skins.

We should get some skins. How does this site still not have any skins?