News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

bb10

Farted by mauserclock, November 19, 2008, 12:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauserclock

bb10 mausre toyobta nd spllata go off to face ki10 w/ his army

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

BILLIARD BALL 10 KICKS FUCKING ASS THE MOTION PICTURE

COMING IN DECEMBER OF FUCK YOU

Kombucha

omg fufdjlkinh awewrosm

HorseChestnutClock

They're going the wrong way.

IvysaurClock

Going off to get some snacks first okay

and
and a locksmith :(

Beret

I will go see it.

mauserclock

Quote from: HorseChestnutClock;1451456They're going the wrong way.
its my drawing it doenst have 2 do what you say

HorseChestnutClock

Quote from: MauserClock;1452069its my drawing it doenst have 2 do what you say

It's just funny. Not in a bad way.

miracle fruit

i dont understand your shading at all

BilliardBall10

i love this. i demand more pics, and it will become a comix

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

splatter

whoah holy fuck im awesome
<-       ->

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: BilliardBall10Clock;1452472i love this. i demand more pics, and it will become a comix

It will become a major motion picture with a budget of 200 million. A year later we'll release the sequel BILLIARD BALL FUCKS YOUR SHIT UP THE MOTION PICTURE, IN 3D

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1452629It will become a major motion picture with a budget of 200 million. A year later we'll release the sequel BILLIARD BALL FUCKS YOUR SHIT UP THE MOTION PICTURE, IN 3D

I thought 3-D was usually saved for threequels.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Joey 42010;1452634I thought 3-D was usually saved for threequels.

The third movie is gonna be in VR. We're still trying to work out the bugs, it seems when you watch the first movie in VR you simultaneously shit out your lungs and cough out your rectum due to the sheer levels of awesome.

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1452640The third movie is gonna be in VR. We're still trying to work out the bugs, it seems when you watch the first movie in VR you simultaneously shit out your lungs and cough out your rectum due to the sheer levels of awesome.

So what, do you cry out your bones when you watch it in Smell-O-Vision?
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Joey 42010;1452652So what, do you cry out your bones when you watch it in Smell-O-Vision?

We've actually made progress on that. You only suffer minor permanent bone loss now.

Boffer Clock

all this talk of battle gets me excited. i wanna fuck shit up now. whose fighting who for what reason and where do i sign to start kickin ass?
Marcio:What would you do if you found out you slept with a relative.
CraSHAKEZULA81:Oh, i\'d gouge out my eyes and throw myself out of Thebes, clearly.
Marcio:Thebes...Isn\'t that part of your leg?
CraSHAKEZULA81:That would be a thigh, you uncultured ass.
Marcio:I thought that was a type of chicken from kfc?
CraSHAKEZULA81:You only think that because you\'re black.
Marcio:Oh, clearly.

mauserclock

Quote from: Miraclep00t;1452454i dont understand your shading at all
i dont understand y u r such a busta

miracle fruit

because it excites me

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Boffer Clock;1452690all this talk of battle gets me excited. i wanna fuck shit up now. whose fighting who for what reason and where do i sign to start kickin ass?
An anonymous mastermind leads joins the forces of all our enemies and all our spinoffs into one army. They cause the peggeys overpopulate and they begin reeking havoc upon the lands. An ancient prophecy fortells the birth of a clock who will save us all. That clock is Billiard Ball 10. Strawberry Clock finds him at his pool table shaped castle writing his novel and brings him to the secret and ancient temple deep below clocktopia to claim the legendary sword exklbr. From this point in the movie on BB10 proceeds to murder every member of every spinoff group ever and lower the peggy population. When the dust settles, a lone figure emerges from the wreckage. Carrot Clock. He gathers all of the remaining peggies and forms a peggey megazord. BB10 realizes he cant win by himself and summons his mech by playing the flute in his sword's handle. From the ocean rises BBmk10, which is Megas, TTGL, and GaoGaiGar all put together but with a Billiard Ball for a head. Their battle is so vicious that both their mechs are destroyed. Atop the flaming wreckage of their mechs they have one last swordfight, when BB10 wins, carrot tells him

"You have come a long way, my dear son"

He was only testing BB10, the real threat is yet to come. 2 B KNTINUED