News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

BATTLEFIELD 4 - Origin name thread, discussion, shootans and explodann

Farted by NintendoClock, October 29, 2013, 09:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoClock

BF4 is out for those of you who don't know. Played quite a few games with MFC last night, had a blast. Blew up a helicopter on the back of MFC's ATV with an RPG last night so that was pretty memorable. We need more clocks playing so if you have this, post your ID and i'll add it.

Origin ID's
Nintendo = Ryzinn
MFC = magicfruit0
SobeClock = KingBison23

PS4:
RadioTubeclock = RadioTubeClock

AstronautClock

NintendoClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1962449bf4 = bf3 with more maps

discuss

pretty much. The maps are much more interesting at least. Gameplay seems a bit more polished.

But yeah.

AstronautClock

bf3 beta is still the better game and you cant prove me wrong

miracle fruit

Quote from: AstronautClock;1962449bf4 = bf3 with more maps

discuss

no way its sooo much better!! bf3 was just fucking awful on pc oh god the nightmares. great on console though. also these maps are too cool even the ones i thought i would hate (locker) are amazing

anyways ever since i unlocked m416 on assault ive been tearing shit up. just gotta get that kobra sight now because im not a fan of the red dot

ps i changed my origin id to magicfruit0

miracle fruit

Quote from: NintendoClock;1962448Played quite a few games with MFC last night, had a blast. Blew up a helicopter on the back of MFC's ATV with an RPG last night so that was pretty memorable

hahah i forgot about this

well i got nvidia shadowplay now so i can record up to the last 10 min of footage with alt+f10. too bad i didnt get it earlier

miracle fruit

Lump Clock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1962903[U2]wU512H6eyg4[/U2]

This was awesome to watch!! haha

miracle fruit

you can make your emblem look pretty much exactly like your clock persona haha

and heres more stealthy magicfruit action

[U2]NKZR5N5Eh8A[/U2]

PezClock

VuBawlsClock

I know this is knitty picky and shit, but BF4 got super lazy on the carrier missions.
Bascily, you would go up a ladderwell from the 2nd Deck and be all the way up to the 01 level, just like that, go up again and be on deck 1. Go down and be on the 02 level. and go up again to be back on the 2nd deck.

Two, there was a bunch of stuff around that don't even belong there and make no sense being there

Three, the fact that none of the QUICK ACTING WATER TIGHT DOORS have actual dogs on the other side of them.

I could go on, we spent about an hour or two in our berthing pointing out all the mistakes.

(Also, CAPTAINS EVERYWHERE.)
Fuck anonfrog

SoBe Clock

Just got this. My new Origin ID is KingBison23 feel free to add me.

miracle fruit

Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1963453My ID is RadioTubeClock
Quote from: SoBe Clock;1963999Just got this. My new Origin ID is KingBison23 feel free to add me.

i cant add either of you

SoBe Clock

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1964000i cant add either of you

It's probably because i haven't actually played a game yet on this account. I'm still installing so I'll have to play tomorrow.

NintendoClock

Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1964005I'm playing this on PS4, that's probably why.

:facepalm:

miracle fruit

is anyone else premium because china rising is out

dirtbikes are hilarious ive been poppin wheelies all day

miracle fruit