News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Ace Attorney 5

Farted by AnkhClock, April 16, 2013, 11:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

Quote from: Buttplug;1962574It's like, somehow they made me REALLY care about the characters from the first game, so much so that I don't want to play a game where you aren't Phoenix AND Maya.

I don't give a shit unless Maya is with me.

Read this post and realized I'd completely forgotten who Apollo Justice's sidekick was.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

buttplug

Quote from: VCRClock;1962575Read this post and realized I'd completely forgotten who Apollo Justice's sidekick was.

It's pretty amazing how quickly they made me care about Mia especially since they offed her so quickly

this is all fresh in my mind since I just started playing through the game again yesterday, and I surprisingly remember less than half the solutions to things, especially as I get to the later trials.

AnkhClock

This game makes you care about the new characters though. Which is good since AA4 never did.

buttplug

I don't want new characters I want the old ones!

AnkhClock

Marlin Clock

In Justice we Trust!

This game was pretty great. Glad I went through without learning there were gonna be cameos.
Athena is pretty great and Apollo gets way more depth since he's not the player avatar, although the games never had a hard time doing that with Phoenix. I felt since you're not always Apollo you get to know him better. Is that Shamu DLC out already or are we waiting on that?

Also, I felt the 3d models were pretty good looking. Plus, nothing beat having objections scroll out into your face.

AnkhClock

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1963026Is that Shamu DLC out already or are we waiting on that?

Still waiting. :( They've confirmed it's coming to the West, but no actual release date yet.

AnkhClock

AnkhClock

Just finished the DLC case, it is hella fuckin' good. One of the best in the series, IMO.

VCRClock

popstin itt to echo

this game was gud

shamu dlc was well worth it

case 2 made perfect sense and there were no inconsistencies shut up

Some of the early cutscenes were 2anime4me, but even those got better by the end. This one was a little handholdier than previous installments, but at least I didn't have to resort to GameFAQs after spending forever trying to figure out which piece of evidence I had to present.

Case 3 had the best supporting characters. DLC case second place.

The soundtrack seemed even better this time. It'd be cool if there was a Sound Test under the Extras menu, but that's probably not going to happen as long as they're putting out CDs of the other soundtracks. :/
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

buttplug

I always thought that girl with the moon earring was a character from pokemon

AnkhClock

New Ace Attorney announced, to take place in the American Wild West:

PhantomCatClock

The wildest and easily the westest.

BilliardBall10

hahahaha! good one!

we should also do parodies about that...

i think marlin-clock still has his old marlin wright- ace attorney avatar.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.