News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Thor has searched for "Thor" 306 times

Farted by Sinister Clock, December 13, 2012, 05:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinister Clock

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Slurpee

Pretty sure I've searched for slurpee slurp slurps slurpeeclock slurpadurp more than that, so I guess it means that he is really cool

Sinister Clock

Quote from: EnglishClock;1933189how do you see that

I am secretly a stats administer. I administer stats to the forum whether they be true or false.

AnkhClock

i never search for ankhclock because i dont give a fuck what you losers say about me

Sinister Clock

Sinister Clock

but that is cool and I respect him for being open

Sinister Clock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

patriotclock

Quote from: AnkhClock;1933192i never search for ankhclock because i dont give a fuck what you losers say about me

spoiler alert: no one ever talks about you

you guys should slip patriotclock patriot jeff and true thor god of thunder into posts sometimes just to fuck with my search results

d u m p y

i've probably searched hattaman like six billion times lol. but i don't think i've ever searched dumpster im gonna go do that right now

d u m p y

come to think of it i don't think i've ever even searched through a dumpster i should do that too

NintendrCkolc

i searched duke nukem today...

Wanted to see a silly argument me and rob had a few years ago. It's still pretty funny.

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

AnkhClock

Quote from: PirateClock;1933517who the hell is ankhclock

its me im that guy

Sinister Clock

My brain just replaced "who" with "what", and I found that hilarious.

Thor

I've got to keep up do date on the latest in Thor related news
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Thor

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1933203come to think of it i don't think i've ever even searched through a dumpster i should do that too

Do it at a bread store. They throw away tons of still good bread. You can score yourself some free cinnamon raisin and shit
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

d u m p y

Quote from: Thor;1933556Do it at a bread store. They throw away tons of still good bread. You can score yourself some free cinnamon raisin and shit

actually wait, what am i thinking, i recant that statement. I totally used to take donuts out of this dumpster behind a bakery downtown, but they have since put a lock on it so now i can't. i think they had a real problem with a lot of homeless dudes hanging around it or something.

EnglishClock

added some punctuation to your gobble-dee-gook sentence, no need to thank me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]